Emojify is an extension that let's you view and input Emojis in chrome on webpages! How to enter emojis: Click Emojify's button in…
Emojify is an extension that let's you view and input Emojis in chrome on webpages! How to enter emojis: Click Emojify's button in chrome's extension area and the emoji keyboard will pop up inside the webpage you're currently browsing. Click on the different emoji buttons and they will be typed into whatever text field you currently are typing in. This feature is currently in beta and will likely have bugs How it works: Emojify parses the content of websites as you browse and automatically renders emojis on the page as they show up. Simply install the extension and you can forget it's even there! Furthermore this uses the lovely google hangouts emoji set for an aesthetically pleasing experience! Changelog 1.8: -emojis are now parsed inside all frames -fixed up support on mightytext.net -added first rendition of emojify's emoji keyboard! This will be iterated upon in future versions 1.7: -misc changes 1.6: -no longer hotlinking emojis (faster rendering) -added proper rendering of the keycap emojis -added support for some more missing softbank emojis -when on mightytext.net the hangouts emojis will show instead of the iOS ones 1.5: -fixed a handful of SoftBank emojis 1.4: -disabled rendering on textfields since that doesn't work -diversified namespace to reduce risk of collision -improved page change listening. Should work better on websites like instagram 1.3: -disabled the rendering of some special symbols 1.2: -huge mistake causing all emojis to disappear fixed 1.1: -fixed issue where some emojis wouldn't be parsed 1.0: -first release
- (2019-01-07) Rick H: Does not render emojis on the page
- (2018-07-30) AnthonyVEVO 7: me sirvió, un poco desordenado pero si sirve, bien hecho
- (2018-06-27) tutos_kawaii: no lo puedo abrir!!
- (2017-11-29) Michael Dunkin: Using Windows 10 Home Edition and button to open keyboard does nothing... never launches the keyboard.
- (2017-11-08) G. Nius: Works for me (on 7 with all updates). I can see emojis on Chrome like I already could on Firefox now - assuming that's a good thing!
- (2017-10-25) Fengxii: It's not even organized...
- (2017-09-19) lei: NO SALE
- (2017-08-05) Jake Mayback: CPU spikes to 100% when clicking any link or opening a new tab. http://i.imgur.com/7vG9QzB.png
- (2017-07-18) Deanna Coleman: I downloaded this emoji extension first because I adore the google emoji style. It worked fine but it's extremely outdated, as in it's missing a ton of emojis. The box that pops up could use some additions as well such as letting you adjust the size so you can see the emojis themselves better. If it ever updated it'd probably get a much better rating.
- (2017-07-11) Kaitlin Dykstra: The buttons for mine wouldn't work
- (2017-03-24) Elle Violet: Unfortunately emoji input rarely works for me. Displaying emojis works 50% of the time (example: can't view the ones in this review page). It's also slowing down Chrome.
- (2017-03-17) Briella Panics!: it doesn't even work when you click on it.
- (2017-02-22) Peter Affen: should have tabs for categories
- (2016-10-14) Liggliluff: Would be nice to have the option to only display the Emoji flags from Emojify. This as Chrome now supports displaying Emoji from Windows. Only the flags are missing in Windows.
- (2016-09-30) 叶斐: 好
- (2016-09-07) Aymeric François: Not working
- (2016-08-29) Πατάς και δεν ανοίγει.
- (2016-07-01) Denise Potter: Installed. Didn't work. Delete and reinstall. Still doesn't work. Can't find anything to help with this problem.
- (2016-06-30) Simon So: Most emoji included except newly added in Android N
- (2016-06-29) strikar simen: De puta madre esto mas el Chorme canary va de puta mdre
- (2016-05-27) Дмитрий Чермных: После установки не работает ни один сайт
- (2016-05-25) Butter Fly: Awesome
- (2016-05-21) Jan Fuhrmann: crashes some pages, like my modem configs. the page is just grey
- (2016-05-12) Not working
- (2016-04-27) MotherFuck: legal
- (2017-06-17, v:1.8) Susan Edgell: Emoji Panel
It would be nice if the size of the Emojis and the Panel could be larger.
- (2017-02-22, v:1.8) Peter Affen: diesnt work in all sites
e.g. in gitter instant messaging web app it doesnt work. also id like tabs and search function
- (2016-11-07, v:1.8) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Emojify". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-08-06, v:1.8) gsurfer04: Japanese flag
The JP code for the Japanese flag brings up the Italian flag instead.
- (2016-07-19, v:1.8) Valkyrie: Keyboard won't pop up
The keyboard just won't pop up when I click on it. At all. It's installed fully, but whenever I try to click on it, nothing happens. I've waited quite a while, but still nothing happens. No keyboard.
- (2016-06-03, v:1.8) No me aparecen los emoticons
- (2016-05-19, v:1.8) whizzer0: Not sure if malware or bug
On one site in particular, https://quizlet.com, all of that site's icons were replaced by emoji. Removing this extension fixed the problem. This is not desirable at all and I'm not sure the extension is usable without this fixed...
- (2016-05-05, v:1.8) Dmitrii Nuzhin: Business proposal
Hello! I'm interested in your chrome extension . I want to buy it with the transfer of your google account or without it which means the transfer of the chrome extension in my account. I propose the price 1 900 $. We can bargain if your users are active. e-mail:[email protected] Dmitrii
- (2016-04-02, v:1.8) špela Novak: brisanje
kako bi lahko naredila da bi zbrisala to aplikacijo ker jo nocem vec imet?
- (2016-03-22, v:1.8) Jere Hakala: High CPU usage
Hey, every time I enable this extension and load any page, it causes the CPU usage to spike to 100%. Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 m (64-bit) Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit