Pushline syncs your Android push notifications with your Computer/Mac on Chrome and let you remotely control your Smartphone
Pushline is a free application that synchronizes notifications and badges between your smartphone and a PC or Mac Computer, its like Continuity for your Android device. You will never miss a phone call or message again while using your PC, even if your phone is in another room. You will never stop working or playing again on your PC to check your smartphone. - No signup or registration required - Instant mirroring of your phone's push notifications on your PC/Mac - Remote phone control directly from your computer: - handle your phone calls; - adjust the volume; - locate your silent phone by making it ring loud; - reply to or send SMS messages; - sync your Contacts and Dial a number; - send text notes to your phone and use them with your preferred app (Whatsapp, Evernote, Telegram...); - Pushline is secure! Your notifications will be encrypted and safely transferred to your desktop: no data will ever be stored. - Low bandwidth consumption. - Low battery consumption. - Free, and with NO ads. Android Application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getpushline Chrome Extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pushline/dojblmhfhjilfpkfakgfenpeoajdomkj Got some question about Pushline? you can find more info at http://www.getpushline.com/faq/
- (2020-06-23) FreddyDiiez 10: gracias exelente.
- (2020-03-02) Ricky Lipe: The link to the Google Play Store for the Android app is dead now. The only way I can see to be able to download the app is from an APK download website, where you cannot guarantee the quality or know that it hasn't been tampered with. Not even on their website do they provide a link for downloading the Android app directly from them. I hope they fix this soon.
- (2019-01-07) Beautiful Mind: not pairing
- (2018-10-06) Darek N0wak: Master codes to pair do not show up on the android, correct it
- (2018-08-03) Doxt LEO: is is an awesome app i think,but little bit worried about the privacy issue, where they put my sync contacts and other stuff ? there is no detail about it.
- (2018-05-03) Michael Smith: It worked initially, however pairing code no longer works unfortunately.
- (2018-02-01) Andrew Engelhart: Doesn't work at all.
- (2018-02-01) Andrew in NC: Unable to pair devices, codes will not work, was sending emails to wrong email address.
- (2017-07-05) Juan Cortes: please add support to whatsapp emojis and answer the whatsapp messages
- (2017-04-27) Lokman Afandy: Notification Mirror are not working
- (2017-03-15) mm: Mixed feelings- after switching from using PB (for an hour or so, when it stopped me from sending sms without paying) it looks as nice alternative. As others pointed out though- it'd be nice to have a possibility to send sms with enter and have conversation visible in app. Also, it'd be nice to have it in a window, rather than opening extension every time I want to reply (or at least reply from notification!). I know it's a beta though and free, so thank for hard work nonetheless.
- (2017-03-14) Reset 77: It has so much Potential, it could be the perfect best App, but it seems is really dead, Chrome Extension was Updated more than 2 years ago, and is currently not working, dont know if this is still in development i hope so, cause this could be the best
- (2017-03-02) Сергей Головкин: Ok
- (2017-01-03) Yuriy Samorodov: Could you please consider the following features: 1) Access to SMS conversation from within extension 2) Access to Call logs 3) Make "clear notifications" button on the first screen as it was done in Join app
- (2016-12-02) X YZ: Almost great. Needs to be able to run on tablets as well as phones
- (2016-08-02) Assassins Cred: Could not connect to the servers and they took so long to get back to me
- (2016-06-17) Nathan: I think this is an awesome app/extension. I want to be able to provide ideas/bugs...anywhere I can do that? For this rating though, it works as intended. Several things that would be cool to add...allow the user to send SMS by hitting enter, instead of clicking the send button. Also, being able to change notification settings (volume, popups, types, etc), but primarily being able to make it audible when a notification comes. Keep up the awesome work! Definitely want to see development for this continue.
- (2016-05-11) Christopher Overly-McDowell: Really needs to be able to reply by clicking on the notification when it is for SMS. Right now you have to dismiss it and then remember what he person said, find the contact and respond.
- (2016-04-30) Daniel Monclús: Le falta vincular los <A HREF="tel:...> para que marque directamente. por lo demás genial
- (2016-04-29) Waqar Mohiuddin: Great extension. Hope it will get even better with time.
- (2016-04-16) Matthew S: Works as advertised, a great alternative to pushbullet. One issue preventing a 5 star rating is the claim that it is lightweight (in the play store). While all the advertised claims are true, they conveniently leave out that the chrome integration extension (on my desktop) consumes a whopping 200MB of RAM and adds a significant delay to chrome's startup. I have been waiting for the issue to be resolved through a fix or the release of the desktop, but there does not appear to be a way to file a ticket for the issue in the meantime.
- (2016-03-21) Jeff Marbacher: It's promising, but still needs a decent amount of polish. It hasn't received any updates in over a year, so it's unlikely to get any better.
- (2016-02-11) Rakesh Krishna: Liked the functions even though basic.
- (2016-01-23) So far so good. I have never used Pushline or Pushbullet. I installed and tested both. Although Pushline lacks a few of the features that Pushbullet has, IMO it's more efficient and streamlined. The UI of Pushbullet is just too much..Too much going on. Pushline is more streamlined, although it could use a bit of redesign/tweeking. I just hope that if/when that happens that you guys don't go overboard like Pushbullet did. Does that make sense? HA! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to: 1) The ability to reply to a text via the notification. 2) A Stand-Alone Desktop Program 3) Ability to add a photo or attachment to an SMS 4) Icons listed within the Apps to Mirror 5) A select/de-select all option in Apps to Mirror
- (2016-01-20) Eric Hawkins: Simply doesn't work on my network at work, where I need it to work both at home and at work.
- (2014-11-03, v:0.6.3) Filipe Figueiredo: Disable notifications per extension
Hi there, Could you add support to be able to disable the notifications? I have a work laptop and a home laptop. I don't want notifications appearing in the home laptop while I'm at work, so would be nice to be able to control this. Either one of two options would make me happy: - Disable on the chrome extension - Control on the android app to which chrome extensions the notifications are going to Thanks! Filipe