Mirror your device to any computer screen any time
Teachers and students can use ActivCast to wirelessly mirror their content, ideas and apps on their device to the entire class.
- (2022-03-01) Kait Jones: Black screen every time I try to cast. Useless and so disappointing.
- (2021-07-13) _MemoryCore_: Waz it 'ven used 4? Shuda least put a tutorial or sumtin
- (2020-12-15) Getc4rried: its trash relly bad
- (2019-12-19) Wouter van Dam: Thanks for the function to hack a promothean schoolboard :)
- (2019-09-12) shay C: Needs some glitch fixes. Constantly refuses to connect. Audio doesn't always come through, kicks me off from time to time, and I need to reconnect. Today and yesterday it's been impossible to cast even a simple Slides tab and I've had to rely on AirPlay all day (a huge pain, especially for audio).
- (2019-02-15) Carolina Lara Soto: ok
- (2018-03-02) Coal: I signed into my school account, it put this extension on, and now I can't get it off with my normal email! Oh and I can't use any other extensions now because of it
- (2017-08-23) Jerrad Gleim: I am having trouble knowing which of my students is trying to remote into my ActivConnect G box. When one of my students tries to connect, the name for the user is "Chrome-54a306c7ac05". Is this an issue with our G Suite for Education or is there a way for ActivCast Sender to use the Google ID as the name that appears?