Adds a link to the hidden Sound Search Playlist on Google Play Music.
This "install and forget" extension adds a link to the otherwise hidden Sound Search playlist to your Google Play Music interface. It's as simple as that. The extension's source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/marmat/play-music-sound-search Permissions: - Read and change your data on play.google.com: The extension injects a small script in order to programmatically add the Sound Search Playlist link. No other data is being read or modified (feel free to verify with the extension's source code). Disclaimer: The extension might stop working at any time if Google decides to change their markup for the Play Music interface.
- (2019-10-10) ItsYaBoyYeeter: hij werkt zo goed als een regenwolk die het zonnetje laat schijnen(niet dus)
- (2017-03-02) Ally Strain: Doesn't seem to work anymore, but I can't be too upset because it says it may stop working in the description, and it looks like I'm about 3 years behind on this anyway.
- (2017-01-04) Pietro Pizzi: Look at my support ticket.
- (2016-11-20) Stephan Fischer: Funktioniert nicht, kann den Link nicht finden. Wie kann ich das wieder löschen?
- (2016-03-31) Yasin Huseynov: Soooo Gooood
- (2015-10-21) krzysztof grzesikiewicz: ok
- (2015-05-22) Andrew Spear: It also works with Google's new redesigned Play Music!
- (2015-05-21) Antony Kurisinkal: I think you just changed my life.
- (2015-03-28) Should be built-in
- (2015-03-08) Willi Hohenstein: Das einzige was angezeigt wird ist die Installation von Music Search auf mein Android. Das hab ich schon!
- (2015-02-20) Michael Brew: Wow, i would have never thought of doing this. Love it!
- (2015-01-18) Gerhard Reiter: Simple, Easy, works perfectly - gives something what Google's standard Google Play Music interface doesn't provide (which I don't understand by the way...)
- (2015-01-17) Robert Evans: Thanks so much for doing this. Well done.
- (2014-09-17) Matthew Pearson: Should be built-in functionality of Google Play Music... but since it's not, this app is great!
- (2014-09-10) Jeremiah Smith: Works perfectly. Install and refresh or open your Google Play Music and the Sound Search playlist will appear. I had to give it a review because there wasn't enough of them for this very useful extension.
- (2018-01-05, v:1.0) DigitalAmp: update please
it just doesn't work now
- (2016-10-09, v:1.0) Pietro Pizzi: Don't work with actual design.
With the actual design it doesn't work. Don't know if you can change that but so it is useless.
- (2015-09-07, v:1.0) Nils Loewen: only shows sounds searched into Fall 2014
Sadly, only the search history for up to 9/2014 is visible - was the code changed?