Opens Amara page for translating currently opened Khan Academy video.
Khan Academy Helper improves translation process by allowing direct opening of Amara page for subtitling based on currently opened video within Khan Academy portal. This tool could be useful to Advocates using this as a regular workflow. At the moment, mapping from YouTube video to Amara page is hard-coded and for new videos this extension must be updated. Latest update includes opening Amara from YouTube page of a Khan Academy video, but also a reverse action of opening Khan Academy video page from its Amara location. Wherever you are - you'll get to wherever you need to go!
- (2017-12-04) lamont jackson: beautiful
- (2017-06-05) i love it must share
- (2017-01-07) Sunel Kumar: Nice
- (2016-05-12) Bhiravee Rishi: cool!!!
- (2016-04-01) dhel ahtienz: great app!
- (2016-02-16) Tanishk Prasad: NICE
- (2016-01-28) Suman Sinharoy: Very educative and helpful
- (2015-11-18) Miney Family: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo helpful
- (2015-09-04) Brayanna Wells: this thing helps me alot
- (2014-05-21) Hitoshi Yamauchi: I am one of the translator of Khan academy. This tool helps me a lot! Thanks.
- (2014-03-23) Jonas: Works great! Really appreciate the effort! -Norway
- (2017-05-31, v:4.0) Duda Sugui: aplicativo
não consigo baixar o app o que eu faço
- (2016-02-19, v:4.0) monica frontak: open it
cant open it
- (2015-10-19, v:4.0) Deleting Extention
How to delete this extension?
- (2015-09-24, v:4.0) App not added
Khan Academy says it has been loaded to my Apps, but it does not show up