This extension will implement the tota11y JS file from Khan Academy
All credit to Khan Academy and their awesome script. This extension just loads the script on all pages. See http://khan.github.io/tota11y/ for more details. v0.1.5 - 6/29/2016 - Updated script to 0.1.5 v0.1.3 - 2/2/2016 - Updated dashboard icon so it now toggles on/off, updated tota11y script to be 0.1.3, refactored scripting.
- (2017-05-17) Tony Adams: Very useful. Intuitive interface.
- (2015-09-21) Horia Tudosie: It wrongly reports issues with labels with contrast as 4.56:1 for large text, where the acceptance criteria is 3:1 Also, AAA requires a contrast of 7:1. The underlying methods for recommending colors fails for pairs as #2111dd/#2ddddd - as a result, this extension suggests colors only for contrast 4.5:1 (AA or AAA-Large text)
- (2015-07-16) Shannon Moeller: Would give 5-stars if button were a toggle.
- (2015-06-30) Daniel Smith: Needs to be a toggle, default off.
- (2015-06-11) I was expecting it to only add the script when pressing the button in the toolbar, but as it is the script is inserted on ALL pages I visit. Would be awesome if it just added it when you wanted it :)