Turn any webpage into an API in 3 clicks
- (2022-05-31) Anton Kaufmann: getdata.io is a really great app. Kudos to Teh Gary. I can say that I am grateful for this app; it helps me to complete my "scraping tasks" without the hassles of other apps I tried out. I give 5 stars and can recommend it wholeheartedly!
- (2022-03-24) pierre Nayagam: nice and super easy to use.
- (2022-03-05) LaTarsha Carr: This is one of the best scraping tools that I've used. I love it!!!!
- (2022-01-26) Pat MySecret: You have 3 ways to sign up.. Sign up w/ Google, LinkedIn, or GitHub
- (2021-12-05) Umair Baig: Easy to use. In just few clicks i got my data in Excel
- (2021-11-08) Atatürk Ortaokulu: So usefull, I want to use it for my app project, we can study together.
- (2021-10-10) Michelle V: Was very helpful although it lags and I need to refresh but that effort is minimal rather than takin screenshots having a digital file format copy is amazing
- (2021-10-05) Love, L.I.S.A: This was the simplest webscraping tool I have found after hours of searching. Thank you for cutting my time in half!
- (2021-09-26) Ahmet Selim Sefercik: If you want to get data from sites this app can help you.
- (2021-07-26) Ido S: nice
- (2021-06-27) Jun Chang Guan: useful
- (2021-06-21) Javier: One of the easiest webscrapers I've ever used!! The company really cares about the product and actively listens to customer feedback.
- (2021-06-17) Ogulcan YUCEL: best tool ever
- (2021-04-14) Tom Binga: Other extensions I tried were complicated, this allowed me to scrape the data I needed and did it fast and easy. Thanks!
- (2021-03-26) Rhythm 86 Internet Radio: Thanks for the support
- (2021-03-14) Zühtü Mete DİNLER: very good working in Opera. I love use.
- (2021-01-29) Urle Andoy: Great!
- (2021-01-11) Mark Montalban: Interesting tool with a lot of possibilities and a little learning curve.
- (2020-12-09) Sosuke Koyama: GUI is super easy to use.
- (2020-11-18) Thabiso Mofokeng: Very useful extension for data extraction. I honestly tried a couple for advanced tools in the market but none could get me started easily. The support from Gary is wonderful.
- (2020-01-02) Stacey Williams: wow
- (2019-12-02) Matrix 2021: Can This App capture data from a floating line/column canvas chart?
- (2019-09-30) Cenny Wenner: Useless but for the most trivial use case.
- (2019-08-17) mapaydinbilgi: perfect
- (2019-05-02) Ilya Voytov: I used this to collect pricing data on mobile services at different countries. Getting started is very fast and easy. I did have to restart Chrome after installing the extension. Great for extracting table data and it emails you a link when done.
- (2019-03-31) A: Dopo l'aggiornamento è ora possibile aggiungere molte colonne di dati senza bug visivi
- (2019-02-12) D2E EV2Europe: It Seems a good Extention. while I don't undersatnd how to collect the data I want... how to get datas from page where are combo boxs to refresh data
- (2019-01-15) burak güner: It would be very helpfull thanks to you
- (2018-06-22) Белая Раскрутка: За каждый пункт минус 1, ибо нех) 1)Больших магазинов нет в базе. 2)Парсится,если парсится сразу в ПАПЛИК ! 3)Неадекватные вбивы и старты 4)Чтобы начать парсить надо знать код
- (2018-05-04) Peter Grillet: Really useful tool. It's now my go-to app for scraping now. It's not quite a polished experience but it's a powerful tool once you get it working.
- (2018-01-08) Dana S.: Awesome support! I'm new to using this type of tool, however, the developer reached out to assist and has been extremely responsive and helpful. Excited to use this tool on a regular!
- (2017-12-21) Saurabh Gayali: Not working anymore
- (2017-07-10) Dave Hurley: not working anymore
- (2014-02-11) Bernard Yap: It works!
- (2013-06-04) Cameron Priest: Awesome way to automatically scrape the data you need for your business.
- (2022-05-31, v:5.0.28) Anton Kaufmann: getdata.io
Hi Teh Gary, Thank you for getdata.io - it is a really great extension! Kudos to you for your outstanding programming skills! Unfortunately, your documentation is not so helpful if one wants to scrape a bit more complex data. I hope you can answer me some questions for which I could not find any answer in your docs. Thank you very much for your help! Basics: I try to collect data from the website https://bizbuysell.com 1.) I have a list of several single webpage URLs of this website Can I just add several URLs in addition to the one in the following code sample "engine": "chrome", "client_version": "5.0.28", "origin_url": "https://www.bizbuysell.com/Business-Opportunity/Very-Profitable-Landscaping-Design-and-Sod-Business/1827360/", "actions": [ Or, how should I do it 2.) I found that the webpage itself has 41 Data Fields that I want to get the data from. The problem is that the data fields are dynamically populated; only those data fields are shown that have a value. Data Fields that have no value (= empty) are not shown. Thus each webpage to get data from has a unique set of these 41 data fields shown. I thought that a conditional command could solve the problem. Some code for the following task: "If Data Field ABCD is not empty the get data if it is empty then go next data field" Is that possible? 3.) Can I write the code in an external editor and copy/paste it into the Chrome app? 4.) Do I need the cookies? If yes, how could I get those Thank you for your help! Is there another, larger documentation available somewhere? Best Regards, Tony P.S. My Google email address is my regular email address
- (2022-01-25, v:5.0.28) Netspeedz: Scrolling
Is it possible to instruct GetData.IO to scroll down a page (vs clicking on a 'Next' button) until all items are loaded (i.e., similar to what Google Images does when searching for an image)?
- (2021-11-06, v:5.0.28) Alex L.P.: Scraping data to Notion
hello, would it possible to scrape info from a public page, connect the scraper with Notion api, and deploy the info in a specific table in Notion?
- (2021-02-20, v:4.2.6) yunus emre: PROGRAM HATASI
- (2019-08-16, v:4.1.7) mapaydinbilgi: hi, I am writing from Turkey
I like your application very much. I can do a lot of work thanks to this application. I did a few attempts, but no Turkish character support. And when I get the data, there are line shifts. Normally I want to get premium but unfortunately I can't get it if these problems occur. Can we handle this?I was able to write this through translation.if not fully understood, we can discuss on the mail [email protected]
- (2019-02-11, v:4.0.25) D2E EV2Europe: Need your help. how to choose from the roll butom automatically
I am trying to scaper all the dealer list from a website: http://www.chery.cn/buysupport/dealerlist/ But it has 3 roll-button to choose the Model, Province, and City. How I can set up and make it change the roll button automatically?
- (2019-01-15, v:4.0.25) Rafael Moraes: Ajax Pages
Does GetData.IO are able to scrape data in several ajax pagination? (the URL does not change with the pagination). How can i do that?
- (2016-08-11, v:1.3.4) Vinayak Parasher: how to use
I have downloaded the extension. As i was trying to scrape data from wiki page. I activated the extension which appeared in right corner of my browser but could not get it working. Thanks for suggestions.
- (2013-07-23, v:1.1.3) Steven Green: Help
Good afternoon, I have been trying with limited success to operate Krake for the last two days as a test format. It really is an interesting service and I would like to upgrade but I need to know I can get the functionality I require out of it. Could you please contact me to discuss. Thank you and best regards,