View web pages from search results without any clicks, directly from Google.
Stop being a tabaholic and start hovering. December 2019 Updates: • On/Off feature to disable Results Previewer for convenience • Best practices for Results Previewer • Faster loading ⚡️
- (2020-03-27) Adam Vizard: Thanks for the extension - it's pretty helpful! Quick question for everyone (or the extension developer): If you hover on a LinkedIn profile, does that person know you viewed their profile?
- (2020-01-29) M D: This could be a great one, unfortunately it's extremely slow, opening the website in another tab is much faster
- (2020-01-07) Laura Riley: Great love it! Only problem sometimes when hovering flickering will began and cursor jumps, but not all the time. A few bugs can be worked out. Please don't take away.
- (2020-01-03) Curly Locks: I really liked this extension, but it suddenly stopped working beginning 1/1/20. Will update to 5 stars if/when it starts working again.
- (2019-12-19) Natan Rock: Awesome!
- (2019-12-07) 真的很抱歉: 可以新增快捷鍵啟動，然後速度太慢
- (2019-12-04) Cooper Ke: slower than normal browsing...
- (2019-12-01) 上溯: 提高办公效率
- (2019-11-29) Riaz Ali: hmm, does nothing in my browser Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit) Windows 7... would help if there was any instruction even just 'mouseover google link'
- (2019-11-27) sd daneshi: not good , maybe enter in infected sites
- (2019-11-25) Nicolas Briand: Could be ok, but i've used URL renderer for months now, and sorry to say but it works way better ! Have to say, it looks like a feeble simulacrum of this extension ...
- (2019-10-26) Ijlal Ahmed: One tool I didn't knew I needed until I installed it. Love it!
- (2019-10-19) M E: Okay but now the same for all link pls
- (2019-10-17) Mark Yorkovich: Really like this extension, although sometimes when I waiting for a preview to load I think it'd be just as easy to just go to the actual page - but I still use it, so there's that... My only real gripe is that every time I boot my computer and log in to Windows (Win 10) I get a notification "New background app added. Google Results Previewer will launch at system startup and continue to run in the background". I get that notification EVERY time I log in to Windows after a reboot. Not sure if that's a Windows thing or if that can be addressed by the extension itself, but it's kinda annoying.
- (2019-10-03) 西塔鬼若丸: プレビューに時間がかかるのでストレス。 プレビューからリンク先のリンクをクリックしても安全なのか疑問。
- (2019-09-22) Saeed Daneshi: not good , doesn't show icon, doesn't works by click, works slowly, maybe enter in infected sites unwantedly.
- (2019-09-07) distance 2th: I hoped that the three icons at right can be hide
- (2019-08-29) Jorge Dardon: Fantastic, thank you for all your extensions!
- (2019-08-27) Carlos Rofts: por favor añadan la misma función de preview para los demás modos de búsqueda, imágenes , vídeos etc. que cuando uno ponga el cursos en el link del titulo salga el preview , seria aun maaaas perfecta esta extensión . genios!
- (2019-08-20) Alexis Chim: 扩展很好用,但是某些网站要很久才展示.希望能优化
- (2019-07-30) me am: Best I ever seen
- (2019-07-29) hawaiisunfun: Google used to have it and it went away. Yes, it's a little slow to load, but saves me so much trouble, that it's worth it! Some improvements: 1) have the page preview not over the results (like have a line break) 2) faster loading time. Will probably load faster if #1's implemented
- (2019-07-29) Aftab Hossain: Works smoothly. Definitely helps out.
- (2019-07-28) Saleh Ahmed: I love Google Results Previewer. Why can't browsing the internet work like this?
- (2019-07-27) s jafar: Makes Google's battery draining tendencies go away.