Provides quick icon access to manage your Chrome cookies.
This is a simple lightweight extension that adds a shortcut button to your browser for quick access to your cookie settings and options. It either opens a new tab, or switches to the downloads tab if you already have it open in another tab. You could nearly accomplish the same thing if you made a bookmark, but this assures you won't open multiple tabs.
- (2018-08-16) Juhani Sivusalo: Open settings page chrome://settings. Should open directly page chrome://settings/siteData
- (2018-07-25) Tom Hackett: Exact same result as going to Customize menu and clicking on Settings. Does *not* go to Cookies
- (2018-07-05) Viktor Baum: It's NOT a COOKIES settings button. It's a Chrome settings button - this is where it takes you - no further. You then have to drill through the menus all the way down to the cookies settings
- (2018-03-20) Smaksost X: Don't work now (3/20/2018)
- (2018-02-20) alex alex: does not work on MacOS X
- (2015-04-22) Vladimir Lukovnikov: Cannot edit unformated valus. Need convert from unicode code to readble format
- (2013-10-31) James Grimwood: Just what I needed
- (2013-08-16) Ariel Trevisan: Superb
- (2012-04-17) Philip Murphy: Perfect.
- (2018-03-20, v:0.2) Diadie camara: Bien
- (2017-08-10, v:0.2) Stephen Paulsen: Broken in 59.0.3071.115
Broken in 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Mac Just takes you to the regular Chrome settings page, where you can't selectively clear individual cookies.
- (2017-06-09, v:0.2) Anton Hein-Hudson: Update?
The most recent version of Chrome broke this extention. Will it be updated?