One click export of salesforce data lists to csv file
With Salesforce Data Exporter you can export any list of data in Salesforce to CSV file. This extension creates a button 'Export to CSV' in salesforce list view for all objects, standard or custom. The list data can be exported to CSV file by simply clicking this button. Salesforce Data Exporter is the easiest way to export data of Leads, Accounts, Opportunities or any other object from Salesforce. All the fields available in the list view are exported to CSV in the same order.
- (2020-06-26) Alexander Kalatsky: Does not works in Lightning
- (2019-06-19) Gabriel Nasayao: This is great, and hopefully this becomes available on lightning as well.
- (2018-09-26) Bertrand THIBAUT: Dommage, ne fonctionne plus avec la nouvelle version de SalesForce
- (2018-09-18) Kirstin Teall: Super easy to use, installed in a second, downloaded very quickly. Heads up- you have to be in SF Classic, as it doesn't work in Lightning.
- (2018-05-31) Denise M. Crosby: It just sits there forever and says "Exporting". That's not good. Need help.
- (2018-01-31) John Wisener: Does not work for Lightning UI and no response to any questions addressed to the vendor.
- (2017-05-31) Doesn't work. Button said "Exporting" but nothing else happened. I had a small view with only 16 rows.
- (2016-09-28) Jesus Ortega: funciona perfecto para exportar las listas. Lo recomiendo.
- (2015-11-10) Damian Blackley: Does what it says on the tin! It would be great to be able to include record IDs in the export.
- (2015-09-14) Dru K: Honestly, this just sat there and said "Exporting" for over 15 minutes and all I had was 250ish records.
- (2015-08-14) Oleksiy Nazarenko: Installed in a second, and it does exactly what is said in the description. And output file is a real csv file that opens in Excel without annoying "file is in a different format" notification. Great job!
- (2020-10-22, v:1.0) Timothy McLean: Phone number duplication
When I export to CSV phone numbers are duplicated. For example: 561-866-9933 would show up on the spreadsheet as 561-866-9933561-866-9933 How do I fix this so that only one iteration of the phone number shows?
- (2020-06-15, v:1.0) Jason Wickert: field export is missing characters
Hi. Do you know when i will get and answer to the issue i posted 4 days ago. Thanks
- (2020-06-10, v:1.0) Jason Wickert: field export is missing characters
as you can see in this order that these are the characters http://prntscr.com/sx8qsm . When i export to excel its missing a lot of characters http://prntscr.com/sx8rgi This is very important as this is the products that we need to send. Can you let me know how to fix this or if its possible for you to fix this. Kind Regards
- (2020-05-01, v:1.0) David Cwiklinski: Chrome Extension needs update to stay current with Salesforce Development/Changes/Updates
As Salesforce continues to evolve, I've noticed the exports using this tool while super helpful max out at 2000 records and if your query had 3k or 4k or 5k you essentially only get the 2k max. Also as Google Chrome evolves their use of Chromium it may be beneficial to update the extension for that as well.
- (2020-02-20, v:1.0) Colombini Group ICT: chrome data exporter versione salesforce Lightning
Buongiorno, nella versione Salesforce Classic avevo installato su Chrome un componente che si chiama Salesforce Data Exporter che mostra un tasto "esposta in csv" sopra ogni list view degli oggetti Salesforce. Passando a Lightning non vedo più questo tasto, ma sul mio chrome il componente è ancora installato. Come posso fare, esiste una versione per Lightning di questo strumento? Cordiali saluti Claudia Baldacci
- (2020-01-09, v:1.0) swathi miryala: export to csv button not appearing on list view in classic
I have list view on price book entries object. This list view doesnot have button appearing on it. Please help. Appreciate it.
- (2019-10-25, v:1.0) David Cwiklinski: Data Export Limitation/Results Cutoff
We're currently using Salesforce Classic and I had data loaded 4804 records into the Lead__c object. When I attempted to use the 'Salesforce Data Exporter' to export 4,804 data loaded records it cut-off at 2001 of the 4804 results in the CSV file. Any ideas why it would randomly cut off that way? This is a great tool and has worked perfect every single time i've needed it, honestly i love this tool so it was odd to see it fail this way. Thought i'd just ask. :)
- (2019-05-14, v:1.0) Taylor Wilson: Pulling data with more than 2000 results
I am trying to pull data from Salesforce from a list view that gives me more than 2000 results. When pulling this data it only allows me to download the first 2000 and not the remainder (2001+). How do I pull the rest of the list into excel?
- (2018-09-19, v:1.0) Eric G: Would love to see this work in lightning please.
Any chance you could make this available in SF lightning please?
- (2018-08-10, v:1.0) Love this extension!!
This is more feedback than a suggestion but here we go. I love this extension and would love to see more extensions of this caliber in the Chrome store. Keep up the great work!! Any change you can develop a tool to convert 10 character Salesforce ID to the full 15 character ID? There used to be an extension to do this but it's since disappeared from the Chrome Store. Thank again!! Great work!! :)
- (2018-05-31, v:1.0) Denise M. Crosby: Says "exporting" forever
Hello. I am very interested in your product. Unfortunately, it just sits there and says "Exporting" forever. Can you help?
- (2018-02-27, v:1.0) Toni Lou: Not available on lighting
Hi The extension works great on classic SFDC, ni the export button is not appearing on lighting interface. Any plans to extend to lighhting?
- (2018-01-22, v:1.0) Diana Barnes: Checkboxes not appearing?
Works great in Classic, but when I try to export a checkbox that is part of the listview (ex: Active field from the Products object), nothing appears in the export. Is this a bug?
- (2017-12-11, v:1.0) Heidi Hopkins: Lightning
Is this available in Lightning yet? Or just Classic?
- (2017-10-03, v:1.0) Otto: No Icon
The CSV download icon has disappeared. I have attempted to add the extension again, but no change.
- (2017-08-29, v:1.0) JOHN PAUL: phone numbers
When i export and open in excel the phone numbers are very long. Some accounts only have one number but there are a bunch of random numbers added. Is there a way to fix this?