Missing CSV export feature for Elasticsearch on Kibana Dashboard. Start exporting search results as CSV file from Kibana Discover.
Missing CSV export feature for Elasticsearch on Kibana Dashboard. Install this chrome plugin, go to the Kibana Discover tab and start exporting search results as CSV files. https://github.com/minewhat/es-csv-exporter Tested in Kibana 4.4.2 + ElasticSearch 2.2.x Tested in Kibana 4.3.3 + ElasticSearch 2.2.x Tested in Kibana 4.3.1 + ElasticSearch 2.1.x Tested in Kibana 4.1.x + ElasticSearch 1.7.x
- (2019-08-06) Not working on Version: 6.2.3
- (2019-06-04) Anh Nguyen: This extension is dead not working, Kibana version 6 have Reporting feature to export CSV
- (2019-04-02) Pruthvi P: Its not working on the new kibana version
- (2017-08-23) Dom Massot: Do you plan to have it compatible with Kibana 5 ?
- (2017-08-01) Vlad Skarzhevskyy: Would be nice if plugin supported AWS Managed Service Kibana 5.3.2
- (2017-06-18) Joseph Parish: great Does this tool work outside of the dashboard? The James Kuijpers from Jan 10, 2017 seems to indicate that queries via curl can convert to csv
- (2017-03-01) st Chen: work on kibana5. Great！
- (2017-02-03) Sergey Korobanov: Saved my day. Grat thanks
- (2016-06-14) Erb Cooper: Should be a clear warning that you need to add columns your Discover results in order for it to work. Would be obvious to a seasoned user, not so much to a less experienced person.
- (2016-06-06) Rick Kuipers: This extension is a huge time saver, thanks for the effort!
- (2016-05-10) Bill Westfall: nicely done , getting around this missing functionality in KIbana core
- (2016-04-13) Kelvin Ng: Good for Discovery export, but it is limited to 500 entries only. It will be perfect if there is no limitation on the number of enteries
- (2016-01-06) Giuseppe Garibaldi: useful and fast when you have few raw data to export