Instantly export your products from wix as a CSV formatted for Shopify.
This extension will allow you to export your inventory from WiX and other ecommerce shop as a CSV formatted in the Shopify standard. Instructions: * Install the extension in Chrome. * Login to your ecommerce store in Chrome. * Navigate to Store > Home > Products Page. * Refresh the Page. A CSV file will be automatically downloaded. If your export does not work, we have a 100% money-back guarantee. The CSV includes: * Products Names * SKU * Stock * Variants * Pictures * Descriptions If you have any problems with the export, refresh the webpage of your store inventory.
- (2018-07-07) Vit Hradecky: It used to work but not any longer. Only getting a fraction of the products exported.
- (2018-03-18) Sophia Boyer: Doesn't/didnt work for me. i would like a refund.
- (2018-02-27) Janus Lee: Great plugin. I was hoping to use it for Google Merchant. But unfortunately it doesn't export the page URL for the products. I guess it might not be possible since the page URL is located under the SEO menu. Great job none the less. And I'm definitely gonna use it if I ever wanna move to another platform.
- (2018-02-01) Alistair Haddow: Managed to export over 150 products very easily with this app and import them onto a completely different platform. The support team were also VERY helpful with assisting me when I ran into some trouble with the .csv. A truly smart and useful app with a great team behind it!
- (2018-01-03) SkuHarmony - Sync Shopify With Square: I just exported 400 hundred products from WiX using this app! Included images, prices, descriptions! Everything I needed! What a time-saver!
- (2017-11-13) Thanks Chad - I was beginning to lose the will to live with manually pasting 600 products to my Shopify store. My only one question is whether the coding could be written to also import the "additionalInfoTitle1 " & "additionalInfoDescription1"as I have three lots of these. But otherwise happy I saved a few months of my life :-) x
- (2017-10-06) Alice Jamaica: Works great for WiX. This saved me a lot of time.