This tool monitors the status of the Xymon.
Usages - Options page will open at initial startup , please enter the URL of the Xymon you want to monitor . - It is a 2-minute current situation update interval . - Icon is displayed on the right side of the address bar . - Please do be displayed by, for example, adjust the length of the address bar if it is not displayed . - The number displayed in the icon is the number of monitored not green . - Icon will rotate to change status at the time . - Notification should appear on the desktop in a status change at the time . - URL that you entered on the options page will be opened in a new tab when you click the icon . - URL will work with specified to "your xymon url/xymon/", but the URL will open the icon when clicked If you specify to html file as "your xymon url/xymon/nongreen.html" . - Options page opens by right-clicking the icon and "Options" selection . Known problem... - Desktop notification will be displayed at all times, regardless of the settings. If you do not want to notice, sorry to trouble you, but please turn off the check of XymonTool from Chrome's notification setting. Source https://github.com/kik0220/XymonTool
- (2019-05-22) Selvam SP: How to use more than one URL ?
- (2017-03-23) Jeremy Laidman: Works for me.
- (2016-06-01) Kris Springer: Nice idea but didn't perform as advertised. All it seems to be is a clickable button that opens the Xymon server url. Icon was always blank as if hard-coded to non-existent icon files. Needs to be fixed. It should be pulling the favicon files directly from the Xymon Server being monitored, not it's own path.
- (2014-09-12) Maroane BOUTAYEB: I thought that was a good start for this plugin, what i would like too see implemented is the ability to see only red, yellow, acked, by time( last 10,20,30 minutes) and a detailed popup with the event ... other than that thanks à lot for this ... ps: are the sources available somewhere ?
- (2014-06-10) I.T. Administrator: This is what I was looking for, otherwise I was going to write it myself! The only issue I'm having is that the icon on the extension bar is "blank"; the count is shown, but the icon doesn't appear! Is this a theme related issue?