Purpose of this extension is create empty space between other extension icons
In English: This extension has a simple purpose. It divide space between extension icons helpful transparent icon. It is simple! Changelog: version 0.2 - transparent icon background version 0.3 - added icons for page with Extensions (Menu -> Tools -> Extensions) version 0.4 - improve code and add 32px icon version 1.0 - minor changes only (update information about extension and images for WebStore) V češtině: Toto rozšíření má jednoduchý účel. Rozděluje prostor s ikonami rozšíření díky průhledně ikoně. Je to jednoduché!
- (2020-12-17) --: Спасибо! Очень нужное и очень легкое! Побольше бы таких!
- (2019-02-16) anon anon: Works. A second spacer extension is called SPACER #1: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/spacer-1/bbpejoghnefmabdhiajaklcjgcnnaggf?hl=en-GB It also works for me.
- (2016-03-03) Peter Downey: needs the ability to add more than one!
- (2015-10-02) Boštjan Marlboro: Works perfect on latest version.
- (2014-12-10) tech cmval: Neat and simple thanks. And it does work for me... (maybe the other guy didn't realize the extension was added to the right of the others as it is transparent?) What it adds is just one separator (easy suggestion for more than one posted under "suggestions").
- (2014-12-10) Gionni Macaronni: Doesn't work.
- (2014-10-05) It does what it says.
- (2014-07-09) Arman Orazbekov: How to use this? Does it work?
- (2017-04-30, v:1.0) Boštjan Marlboro: Colore Icon
I like Separator normally I have it: Email-icon "Separator" other icons. But it is possible to made icon color so users could change color with same as theme color could this be possible? My Theme is black "Aero - Extra Black" A few versions back was ok add-on without icon was empty but now they added that sick icon for add-ons without icon and is annoying...
- (2014-12-10, v:1.0) tech cmval: More than one separator
Any way we could have more than one space/separator? Maybe you'll need to create another app that is the same with another name (separator 2? and so on...) Thanks!