Remove an HTML element from the context menu (right-click).
Remove Element allows you to remove any HTML element by right clicking the element and selecting "Remove Element" from the Chrome context menu. Extremely simple and efficient code is available at https://github.com/atheiman/remove-element
- (2017-11-15) Carsten König: Doesn't work.
- (2017-01-25) Gerax Deon: Kaldırdığınız ögeleri hatırlamıyor.
- (2016-12-11) James: Doesn't work. Simple as that. I right click to remove a element and it just stays there.
- (2016-08-09) Andrey Mikhaylov: Does not remove elements. :( You click "Remove element" and nothing happens, the element is still there.
- (2015-11-09) Paddy C: What's the point in letting you remove elements if it doesn't remember what you've blocked the next time you visit the page? Useless!
- (2015-09-23) James Smith: Exactly what I was looking for. I love that it adds it to the context menu for right clicking. Dear potential users: this isn't an extension that remembers what you delete. Keep that in mind before you install it!