a replacement for Gmail Quick Links
Adds a box to the left column that gives you 1-click access to any bookmarkable URL in Gmail. You can use it for saving frequent searches, important individual messages, and more. Supports multiple logged-in gmail accounts, with ability to create quick links that work across all logged-in accounts. Background: Google has decided to retire several Gmail Labs, including the Quick Links lab by Dan P. This extension is a replacement to the original lab and is heavily inspired by that original lab. This extension is open source and can be viewed by clicking on the project website. v0.3.21 release notes * add console debug information during gmail nodes detection v0.3.20 release notes * add button to allow the rename of links (stevennoto) v0.3.19 release notes * add confirmation dialog to link deletion v0.3.18 release notes * changed style selector to generic aria-label selector to avoid gmail style change breakages v0.3.17 release notes * update styles due to gmail changes (07/09/19) v0.3.16 release notes * update styles due to gmail changes (05/30/19) v0.3.15 release notes * update styles due to gmail changes (05/16/19) v0.3.14 release notes * add support for Simplify Gmail extension v0.3.13 release notes * fix bug where account name is lost due to not calling gmailAccountName function invocation v0.3.12 release notes * update gmail account name selector due to gmail style changes (2/28/19) v0.3.11 release notes * remove unneeded material ui check (fixes gmail UI changes on 12/11/18) v0.3.10 release notes * updated class styles due to gmail changes part 2 (12/5/18) v0.3.9 release notes * updated class styles due to gmail changes (12/5/18) v0.3.8 release notes * hide quick links from view during gmail sidebar collapse * use gmail styles for increased text contrast due to possible theming defaults * add bottom padding v0.3.7 release notes * updated class styles due to gmail changes (11/13/18) v0.3.6 release notes * compact vertical layout * removed unneeded gmail class names v0.3.5 release notes * remove unneeded class name due to gmail ui changes (9/14/18) v0.3.4 release notes * remove style and className from Link due to gmail ui changes (9/7/18) v0.3.3 release notes * updated gmail querySelectors due to gmail classname changes (8/8/18) v0.3.2 release notes * added new queryselectors for gmail UI class name changes v0.3.1 release notes * bug fix with language selector in new gmail UI v0.3.0 release notes * add support for upcoming ui changes * moves gmail quick links to top of inbox label v0.2.6 - v0.2.7 release notes * quick links are now inside widget container if widgets are enabled v0.2.5 release notes * fix misalignment of glyphs when changing zoom sizes v0.2.4 release notes * support international gmail users
- (2021-01-21) Janne Granström: Please bring this to Edge addons page too :)
- (2020-11-04) Did this extension stop working? I have it installed but cannot see my links anymore.
- (2020-10-28) Michael Gunner: This doesn't seem to work with the latest Gmail update! Please fix
- (2020-07-22) n ascentt: Absolutely invaluable. Especially pleased that you can choose which are account specific and which quicklinks show up in whichever account you login as. I use my quicklinks to link to search queries that resemble having multiple inboxes. "TO: [email protected]" "TO: [email protected]" As well as fancy category matching with mixes of is:inbox category:primary has:nouserlabels has:userlabels Couldn't bear gmail without it.
- (2020-07-21) Mark van der Waarde: Indispensable extension, works like a charm!
- (2020-04-16) Bengt Alverborg: I use this extension multiple times every day. Super useful!
- (2019-11-06) Jose RG: The quick links appears on top left bad formatted
- (2019-09-28) Shah Alam: Worked like a charm and loved it: thank you, Kevin. A suggestion: if possible, consider adding an option for a user to customize its placement (up or down) in the Labels section.
- (2019-06-05) Eamon Collins: Really great extension. Would love it if the quick links could be moved to the right-hand sidebar (with calendar, tasks and keep. Just a suggestion.
- (2019-05-17) obenihk: This is broken again.
- (2019-04-29) Morgan Whitney: This seems to work and does what I need. Lost 1 star because when you create the link it does not provide an option to choose the display text for it, resulting in an ugly url escaped string in my sidebar. I would love for it to offer something more human readable.
- (2019-04-10) Sven Larson: works great! wish it had a bit more "google-ish" design, but overall very helpful.
- (2019-03-07) I really love this extension and use it on a daily basis. But I don't know what happened, I lost all my links around Feb/March 2019. this is such a pain !
- (2019-03-01) Baz Mareno: ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR LINK SETTINGS!!! (I just copy them to an email that I keep in draft indefinitely) Every few months the links will stop working due to a Gmail update or other, requiring an updated version to be installed to fix the problem and then POOOF!! all your links are suddenly gone. With that warning out of the way though, I find this extension extremely useful because it is handy and fills a gap in the Gmail product that is normally built-in with most other mail solutions.
- (2019-02-28) 篠田雅人: inbox がなくなったおかげで検索多用するようになったんですが、これのおかげでいちいち検索クエリ書かなくていいので助かっています。
- (2019-02-11) Bill Northlich: This does nothing. Options are grayed out. ???
- (2018-12-18) Brandon: Works great. Not sure why Google removed this functionality as it's very useful for managing your inbox. This extension adds it back in the same location as before. Thanks for making it!
- (2018-12-11) Hi, I am using the 0.3.10 version, but I do not see the quick links showing at Gmail. Please can you check? There is the following error in the browser console, if it helps: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null at injectReact (chrome-extension://ecbkcjeoffcjnppapdlncohmehhnfibd/dist.gmailquicklinks.bundle.js:169) at chrome-extension://ecbkcjeoffcjnppapdlncohmehhnfibd/dist.gmailquicklinks.bundle.js:225
- (2018-12-05) Gert KWC: As of today quick links has stopped working for me. Please Help
- (2018-09-14) just sayin: All messed up in new gmail UI :(
- (2018-09-14) Cameron Payne: Incredibly useful extension. Even more useful if you are a heavy user of gmail labels. Plus Kevin fixes bugs and surprise Chrome updates very quickly.
- (2018-07-10) Tarun Aggarwal: Lifesaver. Can be seen as an extension of the Gmail filters with complex search queries which you might want to tweak from time to time.
- (2018-06-06) Sergo Ulpus: Super helpful! I use it to bookmark complex search queries.
- (2018-04-06) Dan Entin: This is a lifesaver. I was a huge fan of the official Quick Links in Gmail and this is an excellent free replacement.
- (2018-03-30) Robert from Sheetgo: Brilliant time saver and saves the extra bookmark. Thank you! :-)
- (2018-01-29) Arco Witter: Werkt perfect. Dank hiervoor. Nu nog een filtermogelijkheid voor elk label dat ik aanklik
- (2018-01-14) Paul Coughlin: Excellent replacement for this feature that I really liked. Also adds a couple of additional features. Great and Thanks. You are gracious to make it open source so that I and others can learn from your work. It is all greatly appreciated.
- (2018-01-01) Vince Aggrippino: For me, this serves the same purpose as the Gmail Labs feature, but it's auto-hidden in the section below my long list of labels. So, it's a little harder to get to.
- (2017-11-11) Joe Fletcher: This is better than the original quick links. Use it!
- (2017-09-13) Zlatin Zlatev: Was a little bit hard from the start to figure out that the quick links are added as part of the labels panel, and if you have a lot of labels you would need to keep clicking on "More labels" link. Putting that aside, this extension is a life saver considering the corresponding lab is being retired.
- (2017-09-04) Paulo Soares: Thanks! It works just fine!
- (2021-03-07, v:0.3.21) Janne Granström: Bring it for Microsoft New Edge
Bring this for Microsoft new Edge browser too (on it's own extension page). Learn more about how to publish to it from here: https://docs.microsoft.com/fi-fi/microsoft-edge/extensions-chromium/publish/create-dev-account It is very fast and straight forward procedure.
- (2021-02-04, v:0.3.20) Damien Gobeyond: No longer working
Hi Kevin, After the latest chrome update, my links disapeared and deleting -reinstalling the extension is not working. Any ideas? Thank you
- (2020-11-13, v:0.3.20) Gregory Neeb: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'insertAdjacentElement' of undefined
What does this mean, and what can I do to fix it? Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'insertAdjacentElement' of undefined dist.gmailquicklinks.bundle.js:167 (Anonyme Funktion) (0, _gmailNodes.labelControlsContainer)().insertAdjacentElement('beforebegin', gmailQuickLinksContainer); Thanks
- (2020-10-28, v:0.3.20) Michael Gunner: Quick links missing after Gmail update
Please look into this. Thank you!
- (2020-10-28, v:0.3.20) Gregory Neeb: Quick links have disappeared
Hello, I first thought it was a cache problem, but it wasn't. Quick links have gone after a Chrome update and I don't know how to get the addon back to work. Do you have an idea how to fix it? Thanks
- (2020-10-26, v:0.3.20) DJ Spry: Missing with Gmail redesign
Can you please update your extension? Thanks in advance :-)
- (2020-10-25, v:0.3.20) Gregory Neeb: Links disappeared
Hello, after an update of Chrome the addon disappeared again. Can you please update your extension? Thanks in advance :-)
- (2019-11-26, v:0.3.20) Zia Khan: more then 15 quick links
Hi is it possible that we can have more than 15 quick links. I would like to be able to change this setting
- (2019-08-25, v:0.3.18) Iron Craft: Move the Quick Links to the end of the labels list
They are currently displayed at the top, which is less useful then at the bottom of the labels list. Thank you, Rami
- (2019-08-25, v:0.3.18) Iron Craft: Global/Single - what do these options mean?
Hi, Global/Single - what do these option mean? Thank you, Rami
- (2019-07-18, v:0.3.18) Javier Mancera: APP stopped working
The app is installed. It worked fine until some days ago, and now the app icon appears in the toolbar, I have unistalled and reinstalled, but with no luck: links are gone!
- (2019-07-16, v:0.3.17) Michael Wilson: QuickLinks still not showing, even after 03.17 update
Is this a permanent problem with quicklinks? Used to show up in top left sidebar ... now never shows up. Confirmed 03.17 update is installed. Still not showing. How to fix?
- (2019-07-16, v:0.3.17) Gregory Neeb: It's gone .. again. ;-(
Has there been a Chrome update?
- (2019-07-11, v:0.3.16) Paulo Weidebach: broken?
Hello! It's broken in the last days? Any update? Thanks a lot!
- (2019-07-09, v:0.3.16) Gregory Neeb: Quick links have disappeared
Was there a Chrome update, or why are the links no longer showing up? Thanx
- (2019-06-09, v:0.3.16) n ascentt: Edit button
Any chance of an edit button next to the quick links to edit the quicklink directly?
- (2019-05-31, v:0.3.15) Gert KWC: Links disappeared
Hi Kevin, is the extension broken? My links are now gone. Anyway to get them back?
- (2019-03-22, v:0.3.13) Really? Only on Chrome?
I don't use Chrome, I use Safari. Can you please make it work with Safari?