Save to cloud.
************* NOTE! ************* The extension does not work since a recent update to Chrome. I will unfortunately not have time to fix this in a near future. If you're a coder, feel free to take a look at the code and locate (and maybe fix) the error if I haven't done so myself yet. https://github.com/Mahnas92/cloudsave/ ********************************* Save files to the cloud. Supports: Google Docs Box.net Dropbox Amazon Cloud Drive Windows Live SkyDrive SugarSync Facebook Picasa Flickr Min.us Twitpic ...and more... Source Code: https://github.com/antimatter15/cloudsave Uploader's fix-code: https://github.com/Mahnas92/cloudsave v 1.5.1 Fixed the extension that used API not supported in Chrome versions 28.x and up. Note that the changelog bellow might be from different branches of the project, I just copied it from the different, already uploaded (but non-functioning and non-maintained) entries of this pluggin. V 1.4.6 fixs several bugs according to users' reviews and feedbacks, including: - removing the marketing / ad replacement; - now you can save the .pdf pages you are browsing (works only when you use the Chrome PDF Viewer, not the Adobe PDF Plug-In); - minus.com works now, but Skydrive is still not ready yet, because Microsoft requires a redirect domain for a web app to use their Live connect API, but I don't have any domain right now; - Google drive also works. 1.4.0 Various bugfixes and improvements. 1.3.7 Added marketing settings toggle. 1.3.2 New settings page with option to enable additional file hosts. Grouped more menu by type. 1.3.0 Added support for Facebook, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync. New progress bar and notification system, faster file uploads and lower CPU usage. Will now support uploading all file types to Google Docs once Google has enabled it. Notifications are automatically dismissed. Click on notification to open the file once it's been uploaded.
- (2017-03-10) Al Veter: Не работает!
- (2016-12-02) suzanne Williams: very good
- (2016-11-01) Nguyen Le: not work!!
- (2015-03-08) Mazin Aljawad: not work
- (2014-06-10) David DA ROCHA: Trés bon appli qui permet de sauvegarer toutes les photos dans son dossier Google+ photos. Malheureusement, depuis une récente mise à jour de Chrome, le service semble ne plus fonctionner. Very good app which allow us to backup all pictures you want in your Google+ photos folder. Unfortunately, since a recent update of Chrome, the service doesn't work anymore.
- (2014-05-06) Farid Iqbal Ibrahim: Superb tool!
- (2014-04-08) Andrew Bayles: I'm glad this is (kind of) working again. When I try to save to Dropbox it opens up my Dropbox home page and tells me that "The request to link the app is invalid." It works for Picasa and Google Drive, but I've got the "Save to Google Drive" for the latter anyway.
- (2014-03-27) Bruno Schmidt Marques: Doesn't work with OneDrive/SkyDrive. It just open SkyDrive Home instead of saving a picture.
- (2014-03-23) Gabriele Fulgaro: Incredibile funziona di nuovo! C'è un bug con dropbox, non funziona se si ha la verifica in due passaggi ma con google drive funziona di nuovo.
- (2014-03-14) Thank you very-very much for fixing this app! It's really helpful. Hope you'll continue to support it for new versions of Chrome.