Automatically enable data-savings mode at compatible websites.
Tell websites that you prefer to save data and costs. At websites’ discretion, you may see lower quality images and fewer media elements as webpages adjust to reduce data downloads. The extension works by sending the "Save-Data: on" HTTP header with every request. This extension is not a data compression proxy like the Data Saver/Lite option in Google Chrome, or Opera Turbo and Yandex.browser Turbo mode.
- (2022-09-23) Md Mishkat: not working
- (2021-08-26) Courtney McPheters: Didn't install this
- (2021-08-18) Shunyuan Chou: Never work for me.
- (2021-06-30) Creativity Boss: love it
- (2020-10-22) Sarib Madni: It is still in form? I mean I'm unable to go to settings page of the extension and if it isn't working extension should be removed from store.
- (2020-09-09) nice
- (2020-08-02) Abukari Issah Kangre: one of the best
- (2020-07-11) Aman Bele: Okay Good Excellent Awesome Overwhelming Out of the box Out Standing!!!
- (2020-06-28) D E C A P R I O: We don't know if this application truly works. Solution for users (you): 1. Turn Save-Data: on, try going to 15-20 different websites and count how much data used. (Remember: Needs to use less data than originally) 2. Turn Save-Data: off, try going to the same 15-20 websites and count how much data used. Compare and check if it actually uses less data than originally. 'Remove from Chrome' if it doesn't. Ads loading up at websites use up your limited data. Go find a Chrome extension to block ads.
- (2020-03-17) Andre Dias: 100% excelente
- (2019-07-20) حلقة ضوء: i loved it!, becuase really this tool is helpful, and it make my browser is faster than before i installed it
- (2017-10-22) Albin Jaison (Alby): Good Idea by the way
- (2021-07-25, v:1.1.0) Raj Jatti: not dowmload
not download they say could not added on prophile how can i do
- (2020-11-05, v:1.0.9) Bilal Meswani: does it work with incognito
does it work with incognito
- (2019-09-14, v:1.0.9) will Farrell: Turn Off Ability
It would be nice if there was the ability to toggle it off and on. We're building these capabilities into our site and testing has been a pain point.
- (2019-08-13, v:1.0.9) Sam Crass: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Whenever I click on "Save-Data: On" I get this error: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
- (2017-12-02, v:1.0.9) Forcing
Good idea but very few sites use it I guess. Can you add the feature to switch to their mobile version or to force them to save my data? Like not sending analytics, image, or not useful scripts?