This extension translates the selected English word into Chinese, or vice versa.
This is an English-Chinese translator based on dict.cn (海词), Youdao dictionary (有道), Google Translate, and zdic (汉典). It has two modes of usage: 1. Select text, then press and release the "control" key. 2. Click on the extension icon, enter text, choose the dictionary service you want to use (default "dict.cn"), and click on "Submit".
- (2020-04-04) Rex Wang: No popup，難用
- (2019-01-29) dianyuan wang: This is a very simple and yet very easy to use extension! Just Love it! Thank you! Dian
- (2015-10-16) Wu Victoria: The very first and most useful English-to-Chinese extension I have ever used in Chrome.
- (2020-11-13, v:0.4) Byron Yee: Not working as described
Hi. I select text, then press and release the CTRL key without any results. My Chrome browser (windows) is up to date. Please help. Thank you!
- (2019-01-29, v:0.4) dianyuan wang: wishful feature: save the words to a list
I like this extension a lot although I have just started to use it. I do have a suggestion: I wish I would be able to save the word to a list by just clicking on a save button in the popup bubble/box so that I can come back and review it when I want to. Thanks for your consideration and keep up the excellent work! Dian
- (2017-08-03, v:0.4) Dictionary cannot be used
The dictionary extension is not showing on the screen when used, supposedly.