Makes all websites sound like Snoop Dogg, fo'rizzle mah nizzle. Based on the 2005-2008 website gizoogle.com. (STRONG LANGUAGE)
Based on the popular 2005-2008 website Gizoogle.com, and influenced by rapper Snoop Dogg, the Gizoogle 2.0 addon “transizlates” (i.e. “translates”) almost any webpage into a Rap/Hip-Hop parody version of itself at the click of a button. Gizoogle 2.0 does this by randomly modifying the text contents of a webpage, with a Rap-inspired (and often irreverent and profanity-filled!) vocabulary, snippets of song lyrics from the one and only Snoop Dogg, and of course, a liberal application of the iconic “-izzle” suffix. Improvements over the original site and similar attempts at recreating Gizoogle include improved site compatibility, and near-instantaneous translation, thanks to the code running locally on your machine. It is the only current version of Gizoogle that fully and accurately recreates the original site, unlike other versions that exist online. Additional features: -Includes the “Textilizer” standalone translator for translating ANY text. -"Auto-transizlate" for automatically translating pages as you browse. -An optional “low-profanity” setting for those who appreciate satire and irony with a cleaner lexical palette. -Multiple adjustable settings to easily customize the level of "translation".
- (2018-02-22) Elliott Black: THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER INSTALLED
- (2018-02-09) Ritalio: I love the fact that if you were to click the button multiple times it adds "izzle" to the end of everything
- (2017-12-08) Max Bigwood: WARNING! clicking the icon multiple times adds more snoop-dogg-ery
- (2016-08-19) Doodplayer10111: absolutely amazballs up in this shizzle
- (2015-11-05) Sushruta Bhattacharjee: I am a completely changed man after installing this. 420/69
- (2015-10-14) Charles Raisor: This is amazing! Is the developer still working on it?( since last update seemed to be end of 2014, but the wording in blog post seemed to hint that he was working to keep developing it )
- (2015-07-25) Hector: I can't breathe. Send help. xD
- (2015-02-15) William Ferreira Andrén: Best add-on you could get!!
- (2015-01-07) Now I can read and get a job!!
- (2014-10-14) Tiger Chan: Changed my life 8/8
- (2016-02-10, v:18.104.22.168) Sean: Will Not Install
Can you please explain what the error "Invalid Manifest" is, and how can it be fixed?
- (2015-11-20, v:22.214.171.124) Brian Gauthier: Cannot Add Extension to Chrome
I'm Getting an error when trying to add this extension to the browser.