Add and manage Download Station tasks on your Synology DiskStation.
Synology Download Manager allows you to add and manage your DownloadStation download tasks on your Synology DiskStation right from your browser. Synology Download Manager is implemented with a focus on stability and clarity in the UI. Features: - Right-click and download many types of media and files (e.g. .torrent files). - Clear all completed tasks with one click. - Choose destination folder for new download tasks. - View, filter and sort all the current download tasks in the extension popup. - Add/pause/resume/remove download tasks in the extension popup. - System notifications for completed download tasks. - Open some types of links (e.g. magnet:) in the extension rather than a desktop application. If you find Synology Download Manager useful, please donate with the link below, and thank you! https://paypal.me/downloadmanager/3
- (2019-12-11) Михаил Ковшиков: реализуйте, плз, двухфакторную аутентификацию
- (2019-10-04) Régis Lefèvre: Excellente extension pour les utilisateurs de NAS Synology. Merci pour le bon travail ! thanks for the good work !
- (2019-06-15) Fabrizio Carsenzuola: Why not support for two step verification?
- (2019-02-17) Art Frost: Не работает толком, теряет связь с сервером!
- (2018-10-06) what is the difference between this and the very popular Synology Download Station extention?
- (2017-12-29) Bernard Berger: Works flawlessly So convenient :-)
- (2017-11-16) Yohann Juge: Very good !
- (2020-01-08, v:0.6.4) Caleb Codling: Failed to add Download
I installed, tested connection ok, tryed to download and only get Failed to add Download No default destination except default destination IS set.
- (2019-12-11, v:0.6.4) Михаил Ковшиков: 2 факторная аутентификация
как пройти 2х факторную аутентификацию
- (2019-11-12, v:0.6.4) Shawn Osborne: Can you please add a "Clear Finished Tasks" option on far left side?
Hello Sir, Can you please add a "Clear Finished Tasks" option on far left side? Same as in the other no longer updated "Synology Download Station Extension" from the other developer? Thank-you for keeping this extension updated. Shawn
- (2019-10-04, v:0.6.1) Sam Lowry: Download location?
Just installed this. Works great, but I wasn't given an option where I want the download to go. Is there a setting I'm missing?
- (2019-05-21, v:0.5.7) Bizz Attitude: NOT WORKING
Hi mate! Is the application still working? i have this beautiful extension stopping running and do not even let me save my config. Please advice. Thanks Philippe
- (2019-02-12, v:0.5.4) Dimitris Tzevelekos: Not working
Hi I am on latest version of Chrome and trying this extension seems its not working. Option brings an empty window, it seems there are no option to configure it.
- (2019-01-01, v:0.5.4) Not working
Hello, I'm running Chrome 71.0.3578.98 and it doesn't work any more somehow. It did fine before but now I only get a white rectangle when I click on the button. Also, I got nothing in the extention's option popin from the extention manager and any attemp to start a download by right-clicking a link result in a bottom right corner notification that tells me to check my settings. And my NAS works fine. Thanks.
- (2018-08-03, v:0.5.4) Adding Multiple Downloads
Awesome extension! Very useful and I love the fact that it's open source. I can see from your GitHub page, that you've looked into adding multiple download support. I'd just like to say that I'd really appreciate that feature! As it is now, I select and copy a list of download URLs, then paste them in the Download Station Add Task/Enter URL dialog box. Ideally I would love to be able to select a list of URLs, right click and select Download with DownloadStation and have all the URLs sent to Download Station.
- (2018-04-06, v:0.5.4) Kevin Vandenheede: Connecting
can't seem to connect to my account. I have tried multiple possible hostnames xxx.quickconnect.to, quickconnect.to/xxx http and https without succes.
- (2017-12-17, v:0.4.1) Oscar Norberg: Select download location
It would be great if you could select the download location in the dropdown menu. As it is now, it is downloaded to default directory. The best would be if a few predefined locations could be added. Thanks for a great extension!
- (2017-11-16, v:0.3.1) Yohann Juge: Adding feature
It's possible to add : - "play", "pause" and "stop" buttom for all torrent ? - a view of global upload / download spped ? Thanks a lot for your extension !