A Material Design of Chrome Download Manager.
A Material Design fork of Chrome Download Manager: https://github.com/prabhat90/DownloadManager
- (2021-02-05) Werner D.: beste Übersicht..
- (2020-03-27) Ryan Fang: Design is really nice but it is laggy. Takes 1-28 second to open when clicking on it. Other download menus open immediately.
- (2019-10-04) Eduardo Robles: Drag and drop stopped working, which is the reason I wanted it for.
- (2018-02-18) Josef H.: No dark theme, no option to delete files...
- (2018-02-06) Igor Kozarchuk: Why does it need permission to read data I copy and paste? Also Chrome downloads bar still appears.
- (2017-09-10) David Green: I noticed that changing just the "standard" font in the settings affected the look of the extensions font. But given that the bottom download bar still appears when using this extension does diminish its benefits since that should be one of the main advantages. (the next day …) The solution to the persistent downloads bar was to also use 'Hide downloads shelf' extension, by avm99963. Sorted!
- (2017-07-12) Neehar Vijay: Great extension. if you are experiencing an issue where the font looks weird you can: 1.download and install "roboto" font (the default android meterial font) 2. select it in chrome through settings\search fonts\change all fonts to accept "fixed width" to roboto You can download the roboto font from here: https://material.io/guidelines/resources/roboto-noto-fonts.html
- (2017-04-25) Dmitry S: Awesome!
- (2017-04-09) Warmuser: Nice, but does not disable the annoying Chrome default downloads bar. -_- Please, add this function!
- (2017-02-09) Milan: Gorgeous
- (2017-02-08) sujan maharjan: Bad Font used
- (2016-12-20) Adrian Tollis: more simple, elegant and effective than any similar extension available.
- (2016-08-25) Roman Frołow: Super, doesn't inject ads like others
- (2016-08-02) Tag -: Best one I have tried.
- (2016-01-01) Konstantin Baratashvili: COOL!
- (2015-12-23) su chan zhang: This extension is just a joke!!!
- (2015-09-16) Тимур Роман: дуже гарно
- (2015-07-17) mass effect gamer: really good work :)
- (2015-06-01) Madis: Looks awesome!
- (2015-12-11, v:1.7) Dropdown View Is too zoomed in
When using this on Chrome 47 on 2013 MacBook Pro, the drop down is too zoomed in.
- (2015-10-08, v:1.7) Add a flat icon
This should have a dark gray icon and just have a download icon. It would look better like that. But like the extension!
- (2015-10-06, v:1.7) Rahilu: Download Bar
You should disable the download bar
- (2015-06-25, v:1.7) Two things that would make this the best extension.
It would be amazing if you could disable the download bar and also change the font. The font is not really materialish. I don't know if you have the right to use roboto but that would be a good replacement.
- (2015-06-04, v:1.7) Jeay: font issue on mac
the fonts used in this are not showing up on OS X
- (2015-06-01, v:1.6) Madis: Disable download bar
If I have this, I would like to get rid of the original bar.
- (2015-05-12, v:1.6) John C: More options
Add options to clear completed downloads