Print email content without email service provider logo for Gmail™.
What's New * Mar 10, 2015 The accidentally removed email date is now restored * Jan 19, 2015 The email address in the top right corner is also removed =========================== Ever annoyed by Google including the Gmail™ logo in the header when printing an email? Tired of repeating the same procedure using the Chrome™ devtools to remove the image? Here is an app for you that automatically removes the logo for you when you print! No more nightmare. After installing this extension, the logo will be automatically removed in the "printer-friendly" page when printing Gmail™. Open sourced at https://github.com/zhangsu/print-email-without-logo Gmail is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Chrome is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
- (2020-09-24) Mark Pointing: Works perfectly. Does exactly what it should. Thank you for taking the time to share this extension with us. It is people like you who make open source great!
- (2020-02-24) Hojin Park: It's Perfect. Thank you.
- (2017-04-03) Donald Love: Does exactly what it says it will do. On the version as of this review, there is a grayed-out "Options" section of the menu... I hope this means that the option of removing the Subject and/or other non-content portions of the email is on the roadmap. Even if it isn't, this is still a great extension.
- (2016-03-16) Civil Engineer: it doesn't do what it says it will...
- (2016-02-05) Ng TatSang: it WORKS !!! need to close chrome and restart the mail, then print. Thanks zhang.su
- (2015-05-15) Henrik A. Schultz: Brilliant! No wasted space on top of printed emails anymore! :-D
- (2015-03-17) Ted Tabb: Just loaded it and it works perfectly. No Gmail logo. Date is there now. Thank you!!!
- (2015-03-06) Miriam Robeson: Generally a good application - works well and has helpful customization. Would like to have the date of the email (date received) automatically printed. Header includes date printed - not always the same thing.
- (2015-02-26) Loribeth Clark: Finally, the logo is gone from my printed email!! Thank you!
- (2015-02-12) Maximiliano Neira: Works!
- (2015-02-03) Erik Komanec: Great! Thanks.
- (2018-01-30, v:0.0.5) Steve Radford: The extension forces full URLs to appear in print view
This extension is forcing the full URL to display in the print view of an email. For example, if the email includes an image with a html link behind it, when you print it the full link text is displayed as well as the image. If the URL is a long string of text this then causes problems with the visual format of the email.
- (2016-06-24, v:0.0.5) Henrique Schiavo: change logo
can change the logo gmail ?
- (2016-01-29, v:0.0.5) Ashley Ralph: Remove header
This would be awesome if it would remove the header at the top of the page also. I am using gmail as a mail client and don't like that it shows Gmail-"subject" at the top of the print :) Thanks.
- (2015-06-13, v:0.0.5) Baby Steps: App Not Working W/Expanded Email
When an email "message is clipped" and then expanded to "view entire message," the logo/header still appears and prints. Can that be fixed?
- (2015-03-06, v:0.0.4) Miriam Robeson: Include date of email
It would be very helpful to have the date of the email included on the header - not the date that the email is printed - but the date that the email is received in the INBox. Please add this feature for greater productivity. Otherwise, thank you for a helpful product.
- (2015-03-04, v:0.0.4) Email date removed
It works, but it also removes date/time info. I need that to stay