Set your icons for bookmarks which came without it!
- (2021-01-24) john hamann: blank icons are all gone thank you!!!
- (2020-08-02) Adrienne: Thank you!!!! This is the only extension I could find that would allow me to change the favicon for a bookmark that was pure script.
- (2017-09-01) John Martin: Garbage. Did all the steps and doesn't work... or very poor documentation.
- (2017-04-25) Johny Why: 3 issues: - requires export/import (convenience) - results in duplicate bookmarks (convenience) - requires "data" prefix on base64 (should explain in extension options). This converter will give the "data" prefix: https://www.base64-image.de/ - converter could/should be built-into the extension Otherwise: works great!
- (2014-01-12) Eric Williams: Thanks for the detailed instructions. I'd like to donate to your fridge fund, but the PayPal link disappeared when I uploaded the iconized favicons to my Bookmark Manager.
- (2013-09-19) John Swire: This is infinitely better than nothing at all! But as far as I can see you can't change the icon for folders so it doesn't address my specific issue of a bunch of identical folder icons on my bookmarks bar. Thanks to the developers though - good effort.
- (2013-07-02) Sandy Motteram: I'm so glad that someone has finally got round to doing this. As Dean stated, it's a bit fiddly but it works and that's the main thing! Thank you!
- (2013-06-22) Dean-Ryan Stone: Excellent first attempt at working around important missing functionality in Chrome. A tiny bit of fiddling around involved but worth it. Well done!
- (2020-10-10, v:1.7.1) Randolph F Price: Bookmark Folder Icons
I'm sad like you are and maybe one day Google chrome will allow this....so much more efficient for us visual types. Firefox had an extension once upon a time, not sure if it's still available. I have considered going back to Firefox if that extension was still available. Why can't it be done in Chrome? Just curious. Take care!
- (2020-05-11, v:1.7.1) 碧宁山: error occurs
Things went on well until the page which previously changed loaded again.That icon disappered forever.