Get a list of your unavailable, old bookmarks and remove them with ease!
❓ Ever wanted to remove all your outdated bookmarks, but you were too lazy to do it by yourself? Our extension will: ✔ check if your bookmarks are available ✔ show you a list of them, allowing you to remove them ✔ display a fancy chart! No changes are made without your approval.
- (2021-05-19) Ben Kim: Doesn't work
- (2021-05-07) Krystyna LIneberry: It doesn't really do anythjing. All it does is tell me how many bookmarks I have.
- (2020-12-25) Morton Usher: Doesn't shop up the page half of the time, so selecting anything ends up most probably with a white page. If it shows up after a long period of waiting, it expands the layout far wider than my resolution is set, so i have to scroll right and left. Sorry,- but useless. And it seems to be buggy since 2018,- and the author didn't change it. Does he read the comment section at all?
- (2020-11-27) BOSS STARS: Useless! Doesn't work at all. Not Remove duplicate waste time
- (2019-09-16) Aashit Sable: Useless! Doesn't work at all.
- (2019-08-08) Andrew Nathanson: Bit flaky, doesn't always bring up the results page. A login page poped up within the tiny tool's dialog box so couldn't click. All Google sites show in the list, and quite a few besides, which are ok sites but have redirects. The Duplicate bookmarks page shows both, so select all will removed both!
- (2019-03-27) JH Daniels: I think it did a good job, but I would really like to see a total number to each tab list after the scans, and then again for how many you selected before deleting them. Works well. Very Nice extension.
- (2018-12-28) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2018-09-09) PawełekPL: siema eniu
- (2018-09-09) Bartek: Very nice and helpful
- (2021-01-24, v:2.0.1) EXTENSIONS: Chrome Web Store PROBLEM
Why does it mark EVERY Chrome Web Store entry as BAD? These are normal, valid pages. Even your own Extension page on the Web Site get marked as bad. Please explain?
- (2018-11-24, v:2.0.1) Jaroslaw Istok: Fishing Site?
It only show danger fishing site in red: Bei der aufgerufenen Website besteht Phishing-Verdacht! Hacker könnten auf www.online-artikel.de etwa versuchen, Sie zur Installation von Software oder zur Herausgabe von Daten wie Passwörtern, Telefonnummern oder Kreditkartendetails zu bewegen. Weitere Informationen Sie können uns dabei helfen, Safe Browsing weiter zu verbessern, indem Sie einige Systeminformationen und Seiteninhalte an Google senden. Datenschutzerklärung