Create bookmarks that dynamically get updated with the last visited page on the site.
This extension allows you to create dynamic bookmarks which automatically get updated with the last visited page on the site. For example, if you are reading an online tutorial, you can dynamic bookmark the first page of the tutorial. As you progress through the rest of the pages, the bookmark automatically gets updated to the last page you have viewed in the tutorial so that you can resume from there later on.
- (2018-10-03) Mohammad Mahdi Ali Akbaryan: very nice in this extension you had to put the tutorial that you want to use in the "Dynamic Bookmarks" folder but it would be better if you could select between existed bookmarks
- (2017-10-16) lui moimeme: GREAT just put your bookmarks in the new created "folder" dynamic bookmarks, and it will be updated each time u visits
- (2016-07-31) Safwan: It works.
- (2014-08-11) Ahed Hijjawi: Great Idea. Would rate this as 5-Stars if it worked consistently. It only updated a bookmark once.
- (2014-04-30) Jaga Santagostino: being able to change the directory title would be cool, nice job by the way :)