YouTube Ad Skipper is an extension that auto skips ads after YouTube provides a skip ad button. It does not block an ad.
A browser extension that automates skipping ad on Youtube. This is not an ad blocker, it just automates the process of clicking on the "Skip Ad" button on Youtube. This is basically useful when you are watching a youtube video (or a playlist), and an ad starts playing. Youtube allows you to skip the ad after 5 seconds, but if you can't be bothered to click it yourself (or you are AFK), this extension clicks that button for you. If you think the extension is making your YouTube experience better, you can buy me a coffee: https://paypal.me/squgeim
- (2020-03-23) Not Hax: It works, but only if you're viewing the web page, so not if you're in a different tab or doing something else on your computer entirely
- (2020-03-14) Ritalio: Works just like it advertises! It's like Adblock, but you can sleep soundly knowing the youtubers got the money. Only problem is it doesn't skip the beginning of surveys where you need to click it to begin, but it skips the survey itself.
- (2020-03-04) Wally maddox: Loved it
- (2020-02-26) Daniel Ljungqvist: Perfect. Has worked flawlessly for me for months now.
- (2020-02-13) Julian Weiser: Works just as promised.
- (2020-01-30) Roberts Alksnitis: Stopped Working! WHATS up? I loved it
- (2020-01-28) Thong Thai: doesnt work in chromium edge
- (2020-01-23) Jesse Lazo: Skips as described. Closed Chrome window and it started working immediately.
- (2019-12-26) Drumna: does what its supposed to do, but the language has to be set to english so it will work for me thats not a problem tho
- (2019-12-21) S D: It does the job.
- (2019-12-16) Dorothy Cordochorea: Doesn't work. Changes nothing.
- (2019-12-10) Kien Tran: it work, but when i lookking a video and press home youtube button, it no load video and i must press F5 to refesh it not perfect but it help me more, tks a lot and hope you have more good version
- (2019-10-17) Edgar Renje: Works perfect and fail-safe. It's skipping, not blocking ads, but that's fine. Best extension I've used so far.
- (2019-10-10) Galaxyy: Did not work. Does not remove ad banners. Does not skip ads. So basically, does not work as advertised to be.
- (2019-09-29) Leonardo de Souza: Muito bom mesmo,mal começa o anuncio e já pula rapidamente,anuncios atrapalhavam muito ao jogar porque causava travemento nos jogos,agora tá suave joga com YT aberto..
- (2019-09-14) Guru E: works like a charm
- (2019-09-12) VensJem: Now, it feels like advertisements troll me.
- (2019-09-01) brody ware: absouttely amazing
- (2019-08-29) David Rubio: Perfect! Skips the ad before the 5 seconds. It even closes the banners.
- (2019-08-15) Thydus: Doesn't work.
- (2019-08-15) Jonathan Amado: did not skip ads as advertised /:
- (2019-08-10) Jonathan Hernandez: OMG Super, I rarely add stuff to my browser etc. but this was much needed and it ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!
- (2019-08-03) Leandro Gomes: It skips too fast and not in 5 seconds...
- (2019-07-28) テルヤ: Great.
- (2019-07-24) Kusane Hexaku: Okay, this is actually WAY better than I was expecting. This is SO helpful when you just wanna lay back and watch some videos without having to occasionally come up to skip those annoying ads. The best thing is that it works REALLY fast, and even ignore those "You can skip in 5 seconds..." countdown things too! And the best thing is, it only skips, not block, so you are technically still supporting the creator in a way! You might think this is a really small thing, but it's the tiny contributions like these that helps the internet become just a tiny bit better. :) - Kusane