Display thumbnails automaticly on RARBG
Display thumbnails automatically on RARBG, without having to hover on an item to display it. Source code: https://github.com/keyboardslayer/rarbg-thumbnails
- (2021-08-02) Ozan Ayrıkan: If it doesn't work. Try these sites: rarbgunblocked.org rarbgproxy.org rarbgproxied.org rarbgmirror.com rarbgaccessed.org rarbg.to
- (2020-10-10) Gihan Rukshan: dont do anything.... dont download
- (2020-01-09) Jhonc Doe: Not working. Please update the extension.
- (2019-12-14) Liu MR: add proxyrarbg.org
- (2019-10-12) Sergey Safronov: not working, maybe domains problem?
- (2019-09-30) Rene Dumoulin: hit or miss. it doesn't always show thumbs.Like if you click one of the tags below de torrent's description, the thumbs don't show up in the list of torrents.
- (2017-02-01) Vijay Sukumar: thank u
- (2017-01-20) kk clpp: good
- (2016-11-15) Sami Alahmadi: didn't work
- (2016-09-01) Chris Account 2: Works as claimed. It also makes scrolling fast by just glancing at the pics of torrents a lot quicker than having to glance at the titles. Almost every movie and tv show on rarbg has album art so it's useful. Thanks to the creators!
- (2022-10-22, v:1.1.4) Radoslaw Dutkiewicz: Awesome!
Could you add an option to remove the "Cat." column please?
- (2022-09-22, v:1.1.4) Ale2001 Clash: How to add a new domain by yourself
It is quite easy to edit the extension by yourself, adding new domains. Look in Google for "How to Edit Chrome Extensions", and select the result from "Superside" (there are other results, but I think this one is pretty clear). It explains how to edit an extension: you will need to install a new chrome extension that allows you to download any extension, then you'll need to 1) uninstall RARBG Thumb 2) download it as a zip file, using the new extension 3) open the zip file & edit the source files 4) add it again to Chrome. The file you need to edit is "manifest.json", it contains the list of domains supported. Just edit the two with "rarbg.to", adding 2 new ones with the new domain you want to include. That's it, so easy! For example, here is how I've just added rarbg2021.org to the list: "matches": [ "*://rarbg.to/top*", "*://rarbg.to/torrents.php*", "*://rarbg2021.org/top*", "*://rarbg2021.org/torrents.php*", "*://rarbg.is/top*", "*://rarbg.is/torrents.php*", "*://rarbgproxy.org/top*", "*://rarbgproxy.org/torrents.php*", "*://rarbgmirror.com/top*", "*://rarbgmirror.com/torrents.php*", "*://rarbgunblocked.org/top*", "*://rarbgunblocked.org/torrents.php*" ], ...
- (2020-03-19, v:1.1.4) Anderson Alves dos Santos: Suported Links
Problem: domain not supported (https://rarbgproxied.org/) Solution: Add support to this domain Idea: Add support to add manualy the domains in the config menu
- (2020-02-27, v:1.1.4) Mark Gonzales: Support for other rarbg sites
Support for: https://proxyrarbg.org/
- (2019-12-13, v:1.1.4) Jesse Causey: https://rarbgaccessed.org/
Please add https://rarbgaccessed.org/
- (2019-11-14, v:1.1.4) Rene Dumoulin: please add rarbgmirror.org
thanks a lot :)
- (2019-09-26, v:1.1.3) Rene Dumoulin: Choose thumbnail size
thumbs can be small on various screens,could you add a resize option please?
- (2019-04-17, v:1.1.3) Peter: please add
- (2019-02-23, v:1.1.2) FISH PLANET // SHAIKH ISLAM: home
- (2018-11-23, v:1.1.2) Ailton Menezes: não aparece as miniaturas
não esta aparecendo as miniaturas
- (2018-05-18, v:1.1.2) Soares Den: Redirect
New Adress : https://rarbgaccessed.org Thanks !!
- (2018-01-09, v:1.1) Taimas: Thumbnails looks strange
The Thumbnails looks strange. half of the thumbnail is missing
- (2018-01-07, v:1.1) Dean K: rarbgproxy redirect
Please add support for RARBG's latest redirect 'http://rarbgproxy.org'.
- (2017-11-22, v:1.1) Denis Soares: Rarbgmirror !
It was working like charm until rarbg decided to redirect to : https://rarbgmirror.xyz/ Can you fix the adress ? Thanks !
- (2017-07-03, v:1.0) Daniel Powell: Top 10 / 100
Hi, loving the add-on. I have noticed it doesn't display thumbnails for the top 10 page or top 100 pages. Can this be changed? thanks Dan