Tab thumbnail images. Easily find and manage your browser tabs. Please restart your browser.
- (2020-09-30) pb: I'm sorry to say It's hard to close and doesen't look uniform.
- (2020-03-25) Jawash Asalan: Warum hat das so wenig gute Bewertungen? Funktioniert für mich jedenfalls perfekt. Man kann einstellen wo man mit der Maus hin muss und ob man extra klicken muss um zur Thumbnail-Tab-Übersicht zu kommen. Dort kann man zwar nicht neu sortieren aber zumindest Tabs schließen. Es funktioniert sehr schnell und flüssig und ich hatte noch keine Aussetzer. Nur wenn man mehrere Tabs öffnet, die noch nicht geladen wurden, hat die Erweiterung quasi noch kein Screenshot für ein Thumbnail aber das ist im laufenden Gebrauch ja nicht so schlimm. Perfekt. Hätte nicht gedacht, dass ich sowas gutes, ähnlich wie es bei Chromebooks glaube ich der Fall war finden werde :) Danke für die Erweiterung!
- (2018-05-28) Maxim Goroshko: Good. But it would be even better to have blank previews for unloaded tabs. Some chromium based browsers like cent browser have it (when only active tab is loaded at start).
- (2017-11-19) David Knapp: I'm being nice here… until Mozilla went to Firefox 57, it was my main browser because of the outstanding Tab Groups extension by Luis Miguel. Accurate thumbnails of every tab (this does about one in six right, the others are just text fields that are a pain to read), ability to create any number of different groups and drag tabs between them, and so on. Now I can't figure out how to get the same ease of managing >70 tabs in Firefox, so I tried this. I think I'm going to uninstall it pretty soon: apart from the unhappy presentation of tabs being mainly *not* thumbnails, showing and hiding them is clunky. Running Mac OS 10.12 on a 2014 MacBook Air
- (2017-09-09) Doesn't Work. I restarted and I don't see any thumbnails.
- (2017-07-04) WeiHua Liu: handy tool.
- (2017-06-11) Nick Pinn: Great Extension - Adding to "Ultimate Chrome Browser"! I have some ideas on how to improve this extension. Nicksolar.com
- (2017-04-12) redrockitzspam: Almost as good as the Mac Safari version, but not quite. GOOD: Unlike in Safari, you can adjust the size of the thumbnails. BAD: The thumbnail icons often don't show a pict of the website until you open the tab. Safari doesn't have this issue. UGLY: Trying to click the little area on the left or right is too cumbersome. Needs to be much larger and I tried to make it wider in the settings to no avail. Safari has a keyboard shortcut, a pinch gesture and a BUTTON you can click to do it. This at the very least needs a menubar button and/or the ability to make the side click area much wider to click on. I can't use the side and corner gestures with this because I get too many false positive triggers that way. I'm probably just spoiled by how well this works in Safari, but I find this to be a glaring flaw in Tab Thumbnails that I hope gets fixed.
- (2016-10-20) Sandy Sanderlin: Doesn't work.
- (2016-10-03) Revi Masengi: This is great! Very useful, and I use it with my browser running fullscreen, so I could easily change between tabs. Would be more perfect if you could make some minor adjusments on color and more settings so the thumbnails look more beautiful. I would give you 5-stars for it!
- (2016-09-29) Thomas McMahon: Love the fact that I can see all my open tabs with previews! I've been looking for something like this for quite a while.
- (2016-09-20) Gersivan Oliveira: Não funciona com muitos sites, aparece somente o título da página e em tamanho pequeno. Há opções melhores.
- (2016-07-01) Vitaly Zdanevich: Great!
- (2016-06-10) Leo Mak: works great. not sure how could I change the size of thumbview tho.
- (2016-06-06) CLOU D: i love you man
- (2016-05-01) Hai Mause: Brilliant! Thank You! Where can I donate?
- (2016-04-13) Reset 77: the app has a lot of potential please allow to change the yellow color or some other visual improvements it will be great
- (2016-04-10) Dau Van Can: Amazing, Verygood , i love it
- (2016-04-07) Norio N: Not stable on my mac. Works only sometimes.
- (2016-04-07) Colton Colcleasure: Works great (see below). I always have so many tabs open that I can't even read them! With this app I can easily just hover over the corner of the current tab and see little previews of each tab I have open. It really helps because a lot of the times I don't know that the title of the page is, so being able to see previews of the tabs is a life saver. !! I am only giving this app 4 stars instead of 5 because it did not work when I tried it on a different computer a few weeks ago. !!
- (2016-03-31) Michel Mendes: Funciona bem e é extremamente útil para quem tem dezenas de abas abertas!
- (2015-11-26) Exactly the extension that I have been looking for. It's efficient and easy to use. Switching between tabs in full screen mode is much easier with help of this extension
- (2021-01-03, v:1.4) Jamie Davidson: not working
maybe it's me but, how to switch on please ?!
- (2020-07-08, v:1.4) Zhen Wang: Configuration should be fine-tuned
Currently the configuration is not very clear and sometimes not working. Also it would be nice to provide a shortcut to trigger it, or click on the extension icon to trigger it.
- (2019-12-05, v:1.4) Katsuaki Tanaka: PDF can't be viewed
When this extension is activated, PDF can' be viewed. Please fix.
- (2018-02-25, v:1.4) does not work
cant make it work
- (2017-08-03, v:1.4) Info Info: Installed can not see
I have rebooted - set to center right the 3x3 9 dot icon is grey not colored to right of url box
- (2017-02-14, v:1.4) Jon Stokes: What do I do to see the thumbnails
What do I do to see the thumbnails
- (2016-10-29, v:1.4) aad de gids: chrome thumbnails ongedaan maken
chrome thumbnails ongedaan maken: HOE?
- (2016-09-29, v:1.4) Thomas McMahon: Browser Button or Keyboard Shortcut
I love this extension, but I'm always accidentally enabling it as it sits on top of the page. I'd love a browser button or keyboard shortcut for enabling it.
- (2016-09-21, v:1.4) Your extension prevents printing gmail messages.
For some reason, your extension prevents printing gmail messages.
- (2016-09-20, v:1.4) Gersivan Oliveira: Thumbnails
Exibir os "thumbnails" em tamanho maior e, de preferência, no centro na página.
- (2016-09-16, v:1.4) Developer mode: Repeated thumbnails
Sometimes displays multiple times the same thumbnail for different tabs instead of showing the tabs contents.
- (2016-07-11, v:1.4) List
You should make posibility to choose what user want to see, thumbnails or only the list of open tabs.
- (2016-07-01, v:1.4) Vitaly Zdanevich: please highlight current tab
please highlight current tab