Displays the number of days since a given date in the toolbar. Right click icon->Options to change date.
It shows the number of days since a specified date in the toolbar. It is kind of like a timer/stopwatch but just for the days between dates. Good for when you're trying to break a habit, and you want to see how many days you have gone (ie. looking at facebook while working). This also syncs between browsers, you know what I mean. Like you can be in one browser, and then get on another computer and login to chrome, and the date will sync, so you don't have to keep it updated. Like it saves it on the internet, so it can be accessed anywhere, you know? Like it's something that helps you manage stuff between computers and stuff, get it?
- (2020-12-06) Rachel Nelson: It doesn't work.
- (2020-01-21) 말랭: 직관적
- (2019-11-09) Amanda H: 심플하다. 쓸데없는 알림도 없음.
- (2019-10-09) aprende medicina: estaria bien que se pudiera cambiar el color del numero de la toolbar ya que tengo fondo gris y el color de la letra es negro
- (2019-08-12) Ronnie Boone: Would like to see a more customizable extension. Went into the code myself and customized it the way I wanted it, but two weeks later I get a message saying the extension had been corrupted. No, it wasn't corrupt. It was exactly as I wanted. Anyway, great job, and I suppose I can deal with it as you intended. ;-)
- (2018-09-21) Anoop Nilaparambil: Good one!
- (2018-07-31) Jomy: Please give color options. 90% of chrome users have a dark theme. But you only have one option for font . Please add a white font option as well . Right now it's extremely difficult to read.
- (2018-05-13) Felix Quast: Hey Josh, really love your add-on. The only thing I miss is the possibility to add more dates to it. would love to see that in an update
- (2018-04-25) Jeffrey Stiles: Works great. Because of the permissions it uses I decided to do a quick security audit of the source code and network traffic--it checks out.
- (2017-12-19) Saki Skai: It's not that hard to add font color option. Black theme + black letters = this just doesn't work
- (2017-11-30) giacomo vannucchi: it's really basic and buggy, but there isn't anything better on chrome web store.
- (2017-09-28) Peter Maurer: Could you add an option to change the extensions text color to white?
- (2017-09-02) Matthieu Desprez: It fulfills my need : display of an unique days countdown in my toolbar Could be more graphical in the options though
- (2017-08-21) Юрий Е.: Пока вроде бы работает. Нашел в нем то, что нужно - задаешь дату и среди значков расширений вместо этого отображается количество дней до даты/от даты. Плюсом есть то, что установилось на Яндекс-браузер (некоторые аналоги были исключительно для Хрома).
- (2017-08-15) eS Gabriel: Who uses that FORMAT??????
- (2017-07-24) Jared Beiswenger: I actually use this to quickly see the day of the year, which I use regularly for the systems I administer. Not intended use, but perfect for what I need.
- (2017-05-23) Santiago Lopez: Genial. Únicamente le añadiría la posibilidad de mostrar un tool-tip al pasar el ratón sobre el icono o al hacer clic, pues la fuente es demasiado pequeña.
- (2017-05-10) Omar Cruz: It does what it says: Counting Days. It's fantastic.
- (2017-04-12) Heather Wallace: It doesnt even show up. Even when I click on it, it just gives me the option to had a date then nothing, no counter or anything.
- (2016-03-09) Napoleon kröhnert: Nice now i can count my nap fap days on my pc very well for extra motivation
- (2016-03-06) Yashwanth Karnam: Please provide an option to change the countdown number color. If dark theme is used, then the number will not be visible.
- (2016-02-25) Great, I use it to count days since I stopped using twitter.
- (2016-01-04) Karl Handy: Just does what it does, simply and wonderfully. Thank you.
- (2015-06-30) 꼬네이KKone: 크롬 오른쪽 상단 툴바에서 직관적으로 볼수 있어 편합니다
- (2015-02-17) Amerkano: Amazing, I use it to count days since I stopped watching internet porn (don't judge me)
- (2014-06-14) Brian Poe: Exactly what I was looking for!
- (2014-04-10) Lauren: I like that the number is just there, out of the way. My problem is that my browser background is black and white and I am not able to see the black countdown number against it.
- (2014-01-31) Ron87: Easy to use.
- (2018-07-29, v:1.0.1) Rin Rin Ly: Newly added counters won't save
If i refresh, open a new tab, or close the day counter tab, my newly added coutners disappear.
- (2018-01-30, v:1.0.1) Dont install it
Day counter is spying your activities. So you dont install. Whoever installed should remove from the browser.Right Click on the Counter and REMOVE
- (2018-01-30, v:1.0.1) Stupid Developer
Why you people are not answering to our problem. Is this add-on prepared to SPY our activities?
- (2018-01-30, v:1.0.1) Why No Reply?
It is surprising no one from the Developer team is answering to queries from the public. Why?
- (2018-01-30, v:1.0.1) Day Counter
Day counter having small fonts, it cannot be read at all. It is a strain to eyes.
- (2017-09-28, v:1.0.1) Peter Maurer: Text color
Could we have an option to change it to white?
- (2017-08-19, v:1.0.1) Yvette Strom: deleting app
How do I delete this app?
- (2017-06-29, v:1.0.1) Joyce Li: disappearing counters
all my counters disappeared! this has happened before and I really have no idea why, so I've just had to remake them!
- (2017-05-01, v:1.0.1) Sowa Odwa: memory usage
Gigantic memory usage! on my computer it is 360MB of RAM! (hit shift+ESC to check). Can You fix it?
- (2017-02-25, v:1.0.1) Lockaway Airport: Font Size
Any adjustment to larger font size? Appears as maybe 4 pt or smaller