Save tabs to read later and automatically sync between browsers.
When you find an article that is worth reading but do not have time, ReadLater allows you to save the tab for another time. - Your saved tabs will automatically sync between computers - Use the shortcut key (ctrl + shift + S) to save links without opening the extension. - Keep your browser fast by limiting the number of open tabs - Right on any link to add it to ReadLater - Save hundreds of links More info: https://timleland.com/read-later-extension/ Source Code: https://github.com/timleland/ReadLaterCE
- (2020-10-23) doge: It works only if you click on the extension and click the button to add a tab. Otherwise the right click option or the shortcut are not working.
- (2020-08-31) Douw Steyn: Thank you for the developer! I love it that I can clear one tab under read pate instead of all. I wish I knew about this extension a long time ago!
- (2019-09-10) M. A.: So far works quite wonderfully. Well, except for the right click save link part which either does not work most of the time, or requires reloading the page or another page to show up in the saved pages list (and if I don't do that, it won't get saved). Update: I have realized that this extension deals very poorly with very large number of entries and poorly informs user of a page already in the list (in fact, it does not). There's also no way to organize the list.
- (2018-09-03) Ms R: Great extension, does the job perfectly.
- (2018-07-15) Michael Frishberg: Simply excellent.I regret i did not know about this app long time ago and was clogging my bookmarks with sites,I needed for later. Since adding this extension I almost never use bookmarks. Thank you Tim.
- (2018-02-01) Animania freak: Better than the other ones, you can delete opened link in the same drop-down interface. Wish the dev would add the function to save all tab (to the right or left) at once, similar to Onepage on Firefox, which would make this extension even better!
- (2017-11-21) Love it.
- (2017-04-24) Christos: It would be great to have a save all button
- (2016-11-13) Connie Mctasney: perfect!
- (2015-05-02) Ро Ман: Не могу удалить добавленные ссылки из списка. Крестик не работает. I can't delete added links from list. Button "x" not work properly.
- (2015-01-04) John Coleman: Рано обрадовался. Максимум за раз тоже открывает только одну. Было бы 5, а так 3
- (2014-05-08) Jim S: For articles and video links, I use this instead of bookmarks.
- (2017-01-06, v:1.1) 刘星: Sometimes,click no response
Sometimes,click no response
- (2015-10-06, v:1.1) Ty Wood: Icon to show how many tabs are saved
Any chance you can add a number icon to show how many current tabs that are saved?
- (2015-06-09, v:0.0.2.0) Stanislav Dimitrov: Lost all saved tabs
I lost all my saved tabs. I had around 20-30. Is there a way to restore them? This is a major problem. I was switching between the open tabs, and I saved some of them. At some point I noticed the list with saved tabs by this plugin was empty. (in case it matters, it happened when I switched to a tab on which the page was not loaded yet)
- (2015-03-05, v:0.0.1.7) Stanislav Dimitrov: The popup does not show
I clicked on one of the saved links and opened it in a new tab. Afterwards I clicked the "bulb" again to check the rest of the links. However, this second time the popup list with links did not show up. I tried again and again. I am using Chrome on Mac.
- (2015-01-13, v:0.0.1.7) Richard Wise: Cannot delete entries
Clicking the X next to an entry does not delete it.
- (2015-01-04, v:0.0.1.7) John Coleman: Please do this
I want open many tabs in 'Readlater'. But when i click mouse3 to tab its close. I want open here many tabs, not only 1