A handful of useful utilities for http://www.bubblews.com/
This extension will offer utilities to assist members of the site Bubblews at http://www.bubblews.com/. New Updates in 1.4 -------------------- * Creation of a stats page which provides a top list, the ability to save your database, import an existing database or reset the counts. Currently Available Tools ----------------- Post Counter Simply counts the number of characters on the submit when submitting a new post. It shows three stats: The number of any character, the number of estimated words and the number of alphanumeric characters only. It will highlight the last field in blue when the minimum character count has been reached (currently 400). Notification Monitor This will watch your notifications stream and count all the likes, dislikes and comments made to your post and keep a running counter for every one of your connections. It has a built-in auto-reload which is user configurable, so you can leave it up when you are not around and still monitor your stream! Notification Filter In addition to monitoring your stream, we have added a toolbar at the top to help with your notifications. You can filter your notifications stream by any of the following criteria: Comments Comments on Comments Profile Comments Posts Likes Mentions Connections Dislikes You can now use any or all, in any combination of the criteria above to filter your notifications as you see fit. Post Monitor We now keep track of what pages you view and like (or have liked) so we can highlight the notifications stream to give you a better picture of what you have already seen so you can move on to other posts.
- (2014-05-31) Cheyenne Sanders: On my notifacations it only shows one of the like historys. on mine i have no idea how to fx it
- (2014-03-18) Candice Nel: I love this extension, Now I can see who is active with me, and who the chance takers are.
- (2014-02-23) sharon johnson: so,far it has helped me big time. On,the other hand chrome is slower and I am not sure why. I just reset it and now I am trying this again. bubblews needed something long ago. what i would like now if at all possible is a way to remove comments on comments. it's over powering my notifications. thanks will
- (2014-02-16) Beth Péeva: very useful, thanks!
- (2014-02-10) Ann-Marie Lucas: Very handy indeed, I know a lot of Bubblers who have requested this kind of thing from Bubblews, so thank you :-)
- (2014-02-10) Catherine Dove: Too bad the Bubblews site needs one of their bubblers to create this extension for them since they can't incorporate these basics into the site for themselves. Thanks for putting in so much effort, Will. :)
- (2014-06-17, v:1.4.0) Beth Péeva: Notification problem
I reinstalled the extension as I made a new account but now it's only showing the connection stats for the first couple of items on my notifications list, after that they're just showing in the usual way :( This app is so useful and it would be really appreciated if it could be fixed. Thanks!
- (2014-05-31, v:1.4.0) Cheyenne Sanders: help
On my notifications it only shows one of the like history. on mine i have no idea how to fx it. i really want this app to work how can i fix this
- (2014-02-09, v:1.2.2) malware problem Sat late afternoon
Have you heard about a malware issue with chrome and firefox? This happened Saturday about 4pm and is ongoing at 11pm. I have another member's email and asked if they were affected and found they are. I'm hoping that bubble buddy isn't the culprit as that is the only thing that we know to be new to bubblews. I hope this is going to the bubble buddy's owner and not Google? My email is [email protected]/ I'm marsha4852 on on bubblews.