Changes the short date format in Google Calendar from [month]/[day] to [day]/[month] or the other way around.
In some Google Calendar views (day, week and four days) the date format above the columns is month/day, which is incorrect in many languages, for example Swedish. It helps to change the date format in the settings, but then the long date format will be wrong. This extension switches the order of day and month in short formatted dates which makes it possible to have correct long and short date formats. (It also works the other way around, that is if you have selected a language or a long date format which shows the short date format as day/month, this extension changes the short date format to month/day.) Fixed in version 1.1: Didn't work when more than one time zones were displayed. Also fixed errors in Swedish: We don't say for example "den oktober 2012", it should be only "oktober 2012". Fixed in version 1.2: Stopped working on 15 sept 2015 due to google's change of the address of Calendar (from www.google.com/calendar to calendar.google.com/calendar). Sorry for not updating it sooner. You may have to re-enable the extension after this update.
- (2017-10-30) Helgi Örn Helgason: Big relieve, DDMM is pro humans.
- (2017-02-18) Peter Ring: so relieved!
- (2016-02-12) Filip Wahlberg: In lack of a bug fix from Google, this is doing the trick. I went to the dentist 3. February instead of 2. March because of the bug, which was the last straw for me.
- (2014-06-03) Thank you!
- (2016-11-10, v:1.2) Mattias Carlsson: Find time
Would it be possible to make the addon fix the date in the calendar when you are trying to find a suitable meeting time for all participants?
- (2016-09-27, v:1.2) Mattias Carlsson: Firefox
Any possibility of a port to Firefox of this wonderful addon? :)
- (2015-11-02, v:1.2) Arto Astala: calendar addrees and date format
Google toolbar link still goes to www.google.com/calendar, could you enable both variations? I'd also like to have the separator as a dot, conforming to European practice. rgds, Arto
- (2015-10-24, v:1.2) Per Siden: Rättigheter
Varför behövs rättigheter att kunna ändra i kalendern?