Send the current page or link to your Instapaper list via button or contextual menu, with easy access to unread list
Simplepaper is a very simple extension for Instapaper. Click the extension button once to send the current page to Instapaper (also works in Google Reader). Double-click the button to open Instapaper Unread list. Send to Instapaper contextual menu option will send current page or link to Instapaper. The icon will say send when sending to Instapaper. It will say done when sending is done. It will say err when there's an error -- usually invalid credentials. Enter your credentials in the Options page. It will let you know when they're valid, and if they are they will be saved. ------ Update History v.1.0.5 - Add cloud.feedly.com support v.1.0.4 - Add Feedly support | Move code to GitHub v.1.0.3 - Update to manifest v2 | Colored err/send/done tags
- (2014-02-20) Russell Neches: The settings page has no button to actually save your Instapaper account information, so the app does not work.
- (2013-09-08) Mikulas Zacok: amazing
- (2013-07-02) Seth Blumberg: It works. It sends the current page to Instapaper. A suggestion: When I entered my credentials, I saw a message that said, "Username and password valid". However, it was in red, so the first three times, my brain told it it said "invalid". Change the color to green or something if the credentials work.
- (2012-10-09) meatball: need account in Simplepaper. I need only simply text reader in browser!!!
- (2012-06-10) Simple and effective. Only one problem: If I'm using the right-click feature on a site that requires a subscription (even when I'm logged in), it saves the page as though I'm not logged on.
- (2012-05-23) Easy, does what it is set out to do. The only annoying thing: Why is the 'OK' badge red (like an error badge) and not green?
- (2012-04-27) Matthew Sampson: My previous instapaper extension I used would save two of everything you saved, so I searched for a new one. Simplepaper is the extension you want. It has the single click: Save to instapaper, double click: go to instapaper functionality I want. Thank you!
- (2012-04-16) Sebastian Dörner: Immediate and unobstrusive feedback. Properly handles special characters in articles (which others didn't).
- (2012-04-10) Scott Johnson: best one i've found
- (2015-09-27, v:1.0.5) Elaine Pedersen: Login
Hi, How can I JOIN and GET a login? I just saw the Login, but nowhere that said how you can join and get a login. Thank you. E. Pedersen