Instantly create a new Trello card with a link to the current page in just one click!
If you frequently create Trello cards linking to a website you visit - maybe to visit again later or remember something - One-click Trello is for you! Login once, setup the board and saving a link to the current page is just one click on the extension button away. ⚡ Quick and Snappy Card creation is immediate, no waiting for Trello to load. Click the button and the page is saved! ⭐ Features and Available Options - Quickly open the created task via the notification to add more information - Right-click anywhere on the page to create a task - Include selected text in the created task or use it as a title - Close the current tab at the same time (use it as a "read later" button) This extension works well if you use an "Inbox" or "Read later" type list where you write down new things that you want to remember or re-visit. The "close tab" option can help: it automatically closes the tab if you hit the extension button. The extenstion button is too far away? Right-clicking anywhere on a page also shows a One-click send to Trello button! If you select text before right-clicking, it will be used as the card description. 📋 Changelog 2.6.0 - Renamed extension to One-Click Trello - Reworked options UI for future expandability and improved usability
- (2022-06-19) mike bradley: It looks like an 8th lab project. The ui is down right lazy and has no way to confirm what only have done. the program is incomplete. did someone in "chicago" make this???????
- (2022-03-31) I take notes in google docs and mainly wanted this to turn action items into instant Trello cards. The extension works great for this features in normal webpages. However, in google docs the extension doesn't adhere to the "se selected text as the card title (instead of description)" option so all my Trello cards have the same title and makes it largely unhelpful. This is great though for other websites.
- (2022-03-13) Darryl Martin: This is the first extension that does what I want - add a web page to a Trello card. If it let me select the destination when I send it instead of through the extension settings, I'd give it five stars.
- (2021-09-21) Jonathan Taufer: Hi, this extension is wonderful! Do you think there is a good way to implement multiple list selection, either through a pop-over after the send action, or multiple dropdowns in the context menu? Right now my workflow is to go to a default list, and sort later, but if I could somehow choose before or after the action it would be awesome!
- (2021-05-29) Andreas Bromirski: It's a great and simple tool... The right thing in terms of UX. Hope it will develop further!
- (2019-11-02) Darren Van Soye: Sadly, it didn't work for me. I have many boards under various teams and only one of them is showing. I think I have found a use case not considered. I would be willing to show my screenshots if the developer wants to take a look. I would be willing to change my rating if this is fixed.
- (2019-08-03) Kirtan Thakkar: Awesome way! I was searching for this kind of extension from the last 2 months. I finally found it. Thanks a lot! I more feature request: When I save a text by right clicking as description, It forgets the formatting. Like for example, if only new lines are preserved, that would be great. I tried saving a 4 paragraphs, and it saved in Trello as a single paragraph in Trello. If that can be done, it would be great. :) Again thanks a lot.
- (2019-07-06) Ged Wolff: Really Good! Any way to provide option to instead make the highlighted text the title not the description? For example, I often add tickets from Zendesk to Trello using your extension, however, every card has the same title because they come from the same page :)
- (2022-11-22, v:2.6.1) Michael Xz: Dialog asking what board and list to add the card to
Please add a dialog that will ask what board and list to add the card to
- (2022-11-22, v:2.6.1) Michael Xz: Ability to attach current page as link to an Existing Card
This would be great. Sometimes you want to make a card that is a list of links. The Trello Android App can do this, when you share from a browser it gives you the option to either create a new card or add to an existing card
- (2022-07-03, v:2.6.1) Sheri Graham: Including cover image not working
Hiya. Just started using this extension & I love it! Only thing is, cover images aren't included even though I have that toggle switched on. Bug?
- (2021-12-05, v:2.5) Alistair Williams: Issue logging in
The extension seems to have an issue lgging on: Invalid return_url. Wildcard ("*") allowed origins are no longer supported. Contact the developer. See https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/52093 Any help would be great.
- (2020-05-02, v:2.4) Henrik Andersson: Question
Hey, love the app! One thing though; can I simply right click on a text and have it added as a card to Trello WITHOUT the URL/pic etc to be added too? This would be phenomenal for my task management. Thanks so much in advance Henrik
- (2019-08-03, v:2.0) Kirtan Thakkar: Feature Request
Awesome way! I was searching for this kind of extension from the last 2 months. I finally found it. Thanks a lot! I more feature request: When I save a text by right clicking as description, It forgets the formatting. Like for example, if only new lines are preserved, that would be great. I tried saving a 4 paragraphs, and it saved in Trello as a single paragraph in Trello. If that can be done, it would be great. :) Again thanks a lot.