Customize your Gmail™ favicon
Do you use more than 1 Gmail™ account on a daily basis? Sick of losing your inbox tabs all over the place? With this extension you can set a custom favicon icon for each of your Gmail™ email accounts, complete with unread message notification. Simply specify the email accounts in the extension options and upload the image you wish to use for the favicon and you're off to the races! **PLEASE NOTE** - you must not have the Gmail™ Labs "Unread Message Icon" feature enabled or this extension won't work with that account. This extension replaces that feature however, so you are still good to go if you've become accustomed to the favicon badges.
- (2021-04-23) Kingof 9x: does not work
- (2018-11-27) Raúl Andrés del Canto Zahr: Great, does what it's mean, works perfect
- (2018-06-06) Elyssa Fox: Loved it; but with the new Gmail update the red unread message icons no longer work, so I'm faced with uninstalling :(
- (2017-05-07) Danny Boice: Clean and simple and just works all of the time. Nothing more that you can ask for. Great work!
- (2017-09-09, v:1.0.1) Johannes Enders: does not funktion with multible accounts
hello, i use 4 gmail accounts. it does funktion with one. but nit with the other three. can you help me out. what can be the problem?
- (2017-08-06, v:1.0.1) Martín Gerlach: hide unread count
+1 to DannyBoice question.
- (2017-05-07, v:1.0.1) Danny Boice: hide unread count?
Hi - I have been using this extension for a few months now and I love it. I like to keep things fairly simple though and want to remove the unread message count that overlaps my custom favicon. Is there a way that I can remove the unread message count in this extension? I simply want to show my own favicon and nothing else over it. Thanks!