Create quick and easy email templates for Gmail™, Google Inbox™, LinkedIn™, Facebook™, Hotmail™, AOL™ and more!
The Canned Responses plugin for Google Chrome is the easiest way to create simple canned responses for any website (including Gmail, Google Inbox, Hotmail, AOL, Facebook, and more). Once you've crafted some pithy text, simply right-click on any text field to use your new canned response! ------ Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com are licensed by CC BY 3.0.
- (2019-05-20) Morten Marius Apenes: Stopped working
- (2018-03-29) Nichole Gladky: I right click and select my canned response but nothing happens.
- (2018-03-11) Satya Shrestha: Doesn't work. Developer, please fix your extension or remove it from the Chrome Extension.
- (2017-09-25) Brian Jacobs: Doesn't work.
- (2016-12-22) Celestyna Brozek: doesn't work with inbox. everything is fine except when i right click in the email and select a canned response, nothing happens...the response does not get inserted. otherwise, i love the setup and the ease of the right click. please make it work!
- (2016-11-11) Riverside BIA Office: It didn't actually import the text
- (2016-10-18) Tom Wayson: didn't work at all
- (2016-08-24) Yichen Han: The idea is great and it worked for two days in Inbox/Google. And then it stopped working!!! Please fix it because I'd totally love it if it works!
- (2016-08-14) Tony Marquardt: I use it all the time for my business. I wish that I could backup the responses.
- (2016-07-26) Vi R: The extension is a great idea but doesn't work in Google Inbox. Such a bummer.
- (2016-07-21) Gary Hassay: It doesn't appear to be working. I made a canned response, but when I tried to add it to my email it wouldn't load. :(
- (2016-06-01) Barry Farrimond: Didn't work at all. Shame. Will keep looking for an updated version!
- (2016-05-05) Mark Lindheimer: Works for Gmail, not for Inbox.
- (2016-04-28) Linh Thuy: Work only once.
- (2016-04-11) Kristan Kremer: It was easy to add the response to my email in Inbox by right clicking in the main body text area, so that was good. You have to set up a separate canned response for the subject line. The reason why I will not be using this is because it doesn't copy any formatting. I need to send a bunch of links and it's nice to have bullet lists and bold face to easily find the most important info. Without formatting, this extension is useless. So much room for greatness here.
- (2016-02-12) Nikolai Ptitsyn: Not working
- (2016-01-12) Rory Crundall: Does not work with Google Inbox.
- (2015-08-04) John Mably: Not working, at least on 64-bit browser. Set up looks good but responses not inserted and pull-down menu disappears after restarting chrome.
- (2015-07-26) Romina Clarke: Finally! This was the only feature tying me down to gmail. Now I can cut over to inbox completely.
- (2019-05-05, v:1.0.4) Norman Noah: Can't Create New Responses
When I create a new response and close the Chrome Tab, it disappears when I reopen. What am I doing wrong?
- (2019-02-13, v:1.0.4) empty text
Hi, Trying to insert it in google message and would not be successful, it's a blank message still
- (2018-11-26, v:1.0.4) Inmobiliaria ClaromecoNet Propiedades: No me aparecen las opciones con el click derecho del mouse
Hola, buenos dias! He instalado la extencion en Chrome para usar con Gmail, pero no me aparecel las opciones de la APP al dar click derecho con el mouse, ¿como puedo hacer que aparezcan?. Gracias.
- (2018-11-18, v:1.0.4) inmages not always saved
Hi, I save a lot of templates with copy/pasted images. Most of the time the images are there when I load a template but they often disapear. Is this a known issue?
- (2018-09-07, v:1.0.4) Photos Not Appearing
Hi there, I love your product! After four years of using Canned Responses with Gmail, our logo (which is a photo URL) has stopped appearing correctly. The URL of my logo is http://www.rentalsmaui.com/rm-images/emailsignature1.jpg. Please help me figure this out. Thank you, Lisa Bryant, Rentals Maui. contact: [email protected]
- (2018-06-07, v:1.0.4) Pushing canned responses to many users
Is it possible to author a bunch of responses and to push those canned responses put to many (hundreds) of gmail accounts?
- (2018-03-26, v:1.0.4) Claudio Vargas: Only saving six Canned Reponses
This is only saving six canned Responses. What is going on?
- (2018-02-21, v:1.0.4) Norman Noah: Facebook Messenger
When I right click and try to send within Facebook Messenger it closes the application and seems to lock me out of sending reply's. What am I doing wrong?
- (2018-01-09, v:1.0.4) Wade Matteson: Can Cnned responses be password protected?
We use the canned responses in business and it works great till someone changes or deletes a canned response. Is there a way to password protect edit and elete functions? and just allow use of the already saved canned responses?
- (2017-09-06, v:1.0.4) HTML
IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE HTML EMAILS FOR MARKING PURPOSES?