BitClip: A simple, secure client-side Bitcoin wallet.
We got tired of clunky wallets with a bazillion form fields. BitClip is built to provide a safe way to store and spend Bitcoins without any clutter: - All private keys managed client-side - Encrypted storage of address-key pairs - Encrypted propagation of transactions through HelloBlock API - Test Network support (Testnet addresses come preloaded with Bitcoins) - Verifiable open source code: https://github.com/BitClip/BitClip Use instructions: 1. Generate a new Bitcoin address in the Receive tab (Test network addresses are preloaded with 0.99 BTC) 2. Spend Bitcoins in Send Tab 3. Toggle networks in the settings 4. Manage and track multiple addresses in Receive tab. More info here: http://www.bitclip.me Soon to be released: Backup wallet Import/Export address-key pairs
- (2021-10-08) Michael Hayes: Well it seems no one has used this wallet since 2014. I saw it at the Chrome store and I needed a simple BTC wallet. So I got it and sent some BTC to see how everything worked. Everything went alright on the senders end and Blockchain approved it and said it's in my wallet. But it's been several hours and nothing is showing up. The history page is empty and the balance page won't stop buffering. I tried to send some to another wallet but I got an error message. The website listed no longer exists and I found the developer on GitHub but I couldn't find a way to contact him. It seems nobody has messed with this wallet in 6 years at GitHub. So I guess I'm screwed out of my BTC for now. Why does Chrome extensions list dead products? Anyway, this wallet sucks. I'm very disappointed that it hasn't been removed yet. It cost me almost $100.
- (2019-12-05) Infinite balance loading for test network, the same problem with the Bitcoin rate in both networks.
- (2014-10-14) matt chiswell: Can't stress how easy this is to use - couldn't ask for more!
- (2014-10-13) NS: Simple, intuitive, and beautifully designed, the bitclip extension is set to revolutionize the way we store bitcoin. Recommended from a fellow professor at Oxford, this neat extension reveals unprecedented simplicity, setting the bar at an all time high in the profusely scattered and downright confusing bitcoin market place. I commend such efforts and resolutely promote further publicity both towards the public and potential investors. Bitclip has emerged as the unquestionable leader in a competition writhing with insufficient supply. "The lord giveth, and the lord taketh away." In similar fashion, bitclip sends and receives bitcoin with alarming ease. The features depicting market movement and transaction history are nimble additions for the bitcoin savvy. This rant ends with a whole-hearted and gratuitous recommendation for bitclip use. Brilliant and slick coding combine to create this masterpiece. Download and see for yourself.
- (2014-10-13) David Wintermeyer: Excellent: Very easy to use!
- (2014-10-12) James O'Brien: Beautifully designed and super easy to use - I love it!
- (2014-10-11) Iago Wandalsen Prates: I needed a easy way to receive bitcoins, and this is perfect, really simple and intuitive.
- (2014-10-11) Kim Quang Nguyen: perfect! does what it say
- (2014-10-10) Wesley See: This is perfect for me. I was looking for a Bitcoin wallet Chrome extension that could handle the test network!
- (2014-10-07) Awesome! I've been looking for a bitcoin wallet!
- (2014-10-06) Samuel Nelson: Simple to use and works very well.
- (2014-10-06) Sanchivaran Thavarajah: Amazing extension exactly what i needed.
- (2021-10-07, v:0.5) Michael Hayes: Why is this wallet still being offered? It doesn't work!
I attempted to send BTC to this wallet. Blockchain is showing success but the wallet isn't showing anything. The only successful task it performed was getting an address to send BTC to. Other than that it's been a complete failure. No website is available and it's looking like theirs no support available. How do I get my BTC back?
- (2021-10-07, v:0.5) Michael Hayes: BTC showing received on Blockchain, wallet isn't showing received.
Sent BTC to wallet. Still haven't received. Wallet will not give balance. Blockchain showing delivered but the wallet's balance page won't stop buffering
- (2019-09-06, v:0.5) Kaycoins Organizations: NEED TO BUG THIS PLEASE I HAVE HUGE ACCOUNTS AND I NEED THIS TO GENERATE ADDRESSES
MY KEYS ARE BEING SAVED TO THIS APP AND IT WILL NOT OPEN
- (2016-09-11, v:0.5) Nick Chin: API
Hi, the helloblock API is now defunct. Are you going to change providers?