This extension shows status of unassigned queue, and provides quick links to Service Now operations.
This app was developed to provide quick access into Service now. It is an extension that has a popup window that will allow you to configure links you may need into service now. This extension can also be used to receive notification on lists in service now. And displays pop up notifications if the Queue total grows every minute.
- (2018-12-07) Adrian Devecz: Very nice work! I LOVE IT! :D
- (2017-05-05) Grant James Thornbury: Works wonderfully!
- (2021-02-17, v:1.5.1) Notifications
Is there a way to click on the notification and have it take you right to the ticket?
- (2019-06-20, v:1.5.1) Alessandro Saracco: pop up persistence problem
Hi, I would to ask you if there is a way to keep the pop up when it appears. So, praticcally i would like to make disappear the pop up manually by clicking and not that it disappear automatically after a certain number of seconds, is it possible?
- (2018-03-03, v:1.5.1) RP Rajendra: add more notification links
hi cody, thanks for this great extension. i would like to add more notification links than two which can be added. i would like to monitor more than 2 queues of my servicenow. how can i do that. also i would like the limit of 2 notification items on top to be expanded to 4 or 5 as i desire. is there a way to do it by changing code? thanks for the help