FOP2 lets you monitor your Asterisk PBX extension status, launch popups and add click to call capabilites to any web page/app.
- (2019-12-14) Rafael Arreola: Excelente extensión
- (2018-09-12) Brian Kilpatrick: Would be great if it didn't parse every number over 8 digits as a phone number...It becomes more a nuisance after awhile.
- (2017-08-02) Caio Dantas: Don't Show Groups or when the contact is away.
- (2016-02-15) Charles Berghuis: Great add on for the FOP2 (Flash Operator Panel). I like the screen pops on incoming calls. Great tool for users that don't need the full panel.
- (2016-02-03) Ahmed Murad: I have to admit I was a little sceptable by all the positive reviews, but having installed and distributed throughout my office I cannot believe how great this extension works. It really is fantastic. I do believe there could be some additional improvements/features added over time but for now I cannot fault it, very impressive Extension.
- (2016-01-12) dongydongy: Works well
- (2015-12-18) Peter Priest: This must be the easiest to setup and use "click-to-call" for Asterisk! It really works well! Love it!
- (2015-12-16) Michael Levesque: Works amazing. Had it up and running in minutes!
- (2015-11-06) Fırat Sokol: faydalı bir uygulama tavsiye ederim
- (2015-03-25) Vadim Pashkov: !!!
- (2014-09-05) Alex Bordin: We use Web based ERP in our company, and with this click-2-call button we can make it easier to call our customer without dial the prefix on the telephone pad. It's perfect for our call center.( It would be even better if can manage more like call pick up, click from the popup missed call number to call back) It's ok to pay for that function if available.
- (2014-08-25) Jim Murphy: I like the ability to highlight and right-click to dial. However, the ultimate would be hyperlinked text on a consistent basis. For instance, I can bring up a Google Sheets spreadsheet with a column of telephone numbers. The FOP2 extension seems like it sees them and ID's them as phone numbers and flashes a column of hyperlinked phone numbers prior to removing the hyperlinks. It's really close. Would be 5 star app if this worked.
- (2014-07-24) Darren Wiebe: Great job. It would be nice if we could highlight numbers and rightclick to dial.
- (2014-05-23) Alejandro Castro: The best could be better?
- (2014-05-23) Paolo Di Pasqua: Si dovrebbero integrare dei pattern per rendere solo alcune informazioni nel web dei link click2dial (es: ##########, ###-####### etc...) Inoltre si dovrebbe integrare la possibilità di chiamare e trasferire una chiamata in corso verso altro sip. La popup non si dovrebbe aprire in un nuovo tab ma su richiesta cliccando un link nella notifica. infine un campo dove poter inserire un numero da chiamare e un pulsante per avviare la chiamata. Una buona base di partenza ma occorrono alcora tante modifiche
- (2013-10-10) Peter Anscomb: Does a good job, nice to setup, but appears not to highlight phone numbers in e-mails (GoogleMail)
- (2013-10-07) Scott Benson: Seems good. I would like to have FOP2 chat availability in the add on
- (2013-08-21) D Mo: Would love the option of stripping digits from number when passed to browser.
- (2013-07-26) Carlos Carrasquero: excelente add on
- (2013-04-16) Richard Bailey: Any chance you could support numbers with +country code (eg +44) for click to dial as this is how lots of numbers appear in CRM. I appreciate that Asterisk does not support this so it would need to be changed to 0044 before sending to Asterisk. Also some of our users have disabled because it makes the native links for some non telephone numbers into click to dial numbers (such as bank account numbers). How about making it an option to dial from a right click context menu rather than direct click to dial?
- (2013-02-26) Max Pickering: great
- (2012-09-19) Good software. Solution for free VoIP!
- (2012-09-06) Marcelo Campos: Very cool this App. Congratulations to FOP2 Team!!!
- (2012-09-06) Khalid Elhassani: Thank you for this utility. Would it be possible to add: - A dial box from the extension - Set availability from the extension - Change extension icon color based on availability
- (2019-11-29, v:1.1.8) John X: Pop on connect
hi Thanks for you're great extension. Just one question, is it possible to pop up link just when i take the call, not when i receive it. by exemple if i receive 3 call same time , i juste want to pop up my link just when i take the call, one by one, For the moment it's open me 3 link ... Thank's foranswer
- (2019-09-20, v:1.1.8) James Metting: Dial Prefix only accepts numbers
I'm trying to use the 'dial prefix' to prefix the numbers with a *, it gets ignored and won't come through on the other end. Would it be possible to allow non digits in this field?
- (2019-09-01, v:1.1.8) abbas karimi: popup
I can't use popup Can you help me? Don't have documentation on launching a popup?
- (2019-04-02, v:1.1.8) Lazaros Economou: Single/Double Click
Would it be possible for a user setting for single/double click triggering ? Single click can be very easily triggered during hover or paste. Confirmation dialog?
- (2019-03-29, v:1.1.8) Lazaros Economou: Matching Number
Is there any way to restrict it to pure numerical ? e.x. If I set min mumber to 10 and max number to 10 and the I send to the page 1()()())(3 the click to call icon appears.
- (2018-11-22, v:1.1.5) Feature request
Would it be possible to add a view of the queues and the status of the agent?
- (2018-09-24, v:1.1.5) Jonathan Flatt: FOP2 extension handle tel: links
Hi, Is it possible for this browser extension to handle tel: links? I have the default program for tel: links set to Chrome in windows, but the extension doesn't know what to do with them. I want a user to click a tel: link and their desk phone to ring and connect to the linked number.
- (2018-08-28, v:1.1.5) André Prebianca: André
POPUP da extensão não abre mais. o que devo fazer?
- (2018-06-18, v:1.1.5) Stopped Working
Hi, Click to dial has stopped working, even with some problematic numbers you could still highlight and right click to dial but this isn't working either. Happening on websites and google business details. As well as this the contacts seem to have disappeared. Do I need to do an update or something? Cheers Tom
- (2018-04-17, v:1.1.5) christian zeler: OSx
Right I repost my request in problems because it's important. I have a big group customer with a custom web ap, I have tested today the open url feature with success but I would like to notificate first before opening the web page and on OSX the notification seem not working. The goal is notification after a request in database if customer exist or no, this just work fine on Windows OS but not on OSX (no notification) is it possible to do ?