An anti-social social extension to hide commenting systems across the web, including Disqus, YouTube, etc.
- (2021-09-26) Hardik Khandelwal: I wanted to hide comments on Twitter and it magically did that. Very helpful. Thanks :)
- (2021-07-27) Eric Rosen: It's 3 am, and once again you've found yourself going down a rabbit hole of rage and self-loathing as you've gotten into *yet another* internet argument with some troll in a comment thread. NO MORE. Download this extension, and forget the bathroom wall of the internet (the comments section) ever existed in the first place.
- (2021-07-16) Ian J: "Block URL" button seems to open a Github link that leads to a login page, as someone else said. Maybe it's a bug, but it doesn't seem to work in it's current state.
- (2021-05-27) 楊雁雯: it didn`t work on FB.
- (2021-04-10) ed_dreyse: *belting these words* I JUST HAD DONE THIS SOOONEERRRRRR
- (2020-11-22) thanh do: Great app! Help my mind become a lot more peaceful! Thank you
- (2020-02-06) Y. M.: The most useful extension ever. Every time I disable this I see the comments I don't like at all.
- (2020-02-06) Michael Pilgrim: It forces you to join github. Seems like a scam
- (2020-02-04) Shizzy: Absolute godsend of an extension. Would highly recommend.
- (2020-01-03) John Susek: Works really well, thanks!
- (2019-10-18) Foleso: Words cannot describe how HAPPY I am that this exists. I probably spent WAY more time than I should've just scrolling through YouTube/Twitter/Disqus comments, just looking through all the opinions, and getting mad at some comments that looking back, were obviously trolls. Seriously, if you want to get work done, get this extension. Remove it if you when you need to (sometimes I need to check replies on my own tweets, etc.) but this seriously helps you stay focused and on track when you have better things to do.
- (2019-04-08) Evellyn gonçalves: It's a great extension if you don't want to see idiot comments
- (2018-09-16) taemin: I only want to hide comments, not the captions on Instagram
- (2017-11-22) Andrew Afolabi: Does exactly what it says