Make browser windows open with a consistent position and size
Window Seat makes browser windows open at a desired position and size. You can also position a window or all windows with a single click.
- (2021-11-09) B Shepard: Thank you!!! I use windows instead of tabs, and chrome's habit of making successive windows open in a smaller size was driving me crazy!
- (2021-04-05) Minho Gmbit: Hace lo que dice y recuerda la posición de las ventanas al cerrar y volver abrir el navegador
- (2020-11-27) Scorpion: Exactly thing which i've been lookong for many days! Thank you sooooooo much sir!
- (2020-10-07) Chris Venning: Can you make this work for more than 1 window? I use dual windows, and would love it to be able to set the position of both window.
- (2019-05-08) mertcan: thank you very much,very useful
- (2018-04-08) Sara Sanchez: It has stopped working in Chrome 65 (x64), does it work for anyone in this version? Edited: "Magically" it works again, after upgrading to Windows 10 Spring Creators. Great add-on thanks..
- (2018-03-19) Justin Cram: I like it been waiting for something like this for very long time!! Thank you good sir!
- (2018-02-05) Scott Bradley: Works great! Have used it for a long time.
- (2017-09-24) Levitation Edge: Agreed with Patricia. Convenient and helps with day-to-day workflow.
- (2017-06-17) Castor Matze: Öffnet meine ca. 30 Chrome Instanzen mit je 20 Tabs im Vollbild. Juhu. Ich musste sonst 30x auf "Maximieren" klicken.
- (2016-01-24) Patri: Convenient, time saving tool that is surprisingly impactful on UX. Thank you!