Adjusts windows position when pressing Ctrl+N so it stays in the same place as the previous window
Normally, when you use Ctrl+N to open a non-maximized new window, it is slightly offset down and to the right of the previous window. This extension fixes this so the new window will exactly overlap the previous window.
- (2020-08-17) Reinis Ivanovs: Doesn't seem to work in macOS Catalina.
- (2020-01-05) Reinis Ivanovs: The only issue with this extension is me not thinking to look for it sooner.
- (2018-03-31) Rex: Doesn't work in macOS High Sierra
- (2017-01-03) Arnab Ganguly: I was looking for this for a long long time. Thanks a lot
- (2016-10-09) Khaled Hammouda: I cannot even begin to say how much I needed this. You have no idea how much time of my life has been wasted repositioning every window I open. Thank you!
- (2016-04-10) This is exactly what I needed -- I'm surprised that it isn't an actual option in Chrome!
- (2016-01-22) Ron Richardson: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
- (2015-08-21) Justin King: Works as expected