Tab Management Hotkeys
Tabbo is a hotkeys management tool built specially for Google Chrome which allows you to: - Move tabs between windows - Join all tabs into one window - Pop tabs off of the window The app features hotkeys for: - moving tabs left and right - popping tabs off of the current window - sending tabs between windows (with custom UI) You can modify the hotkeys by navigating to chrome://settings/extensions/configureCommands in your chrome window. We hope you all enjoy, -Tabbo team Disclaimer – Tabbo has access to the "<all_urls>" permission which gives it access to "All of your data". This allows the extension to take advantage of `captureVisibleTab` which allows you to see screenshots of your open windows (reference - https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/tabs). No data is being had. Update Log 0.9.7: Bug fix: regression bug for pinned tabs fixed 0.9.6: Bug fix: bonus button is now fixed (as well as join). Also popping off pinned tabs stay pinned! 0.9.5: Bug fix: popping off tab on single window no longer causes a glitch in the matrix 0.9.4: We heard all of your feedback and now we are happy to announce that Tabbo supports pinned tabs!
- (2020-03-09) Michael Mroczka: Geeze, why is it so hard to find extensions of this quality. This is awesome! Please don't stop developing this. It works flawlessly and has a pretty elegant solution to merging multiple windows together. Pulls tabs out and merges them together perfectly.
- (2018-10-09) Nathan Rightnour: A great extension but I can no longer get to the Options page!
- (2020-09-20, v:0.9.7) Oliver Marco van Komen: Safari extension
Hey there! I was wondering if you will port this great extension which I use on the daily to Safari? It would be amazing!
- (2018-10-09, v:0.9.7) Nathan Rightnour: Options page no longer works?
A great extension but I can no longer get to the Options page!
- (2017-10-04, v:0.9.5) Only send tab button works
Only send tab button works. Pop off tab and join tabs don't. Nonetheless it is still a super useful app!