Minimap preview of your current web page.
- (2019-02-20) Артемий Андреевич: конфликтует с Smooth Gestures Plus
- (2017-11-14) Carl Boman: All it did for me was making scrolling slow and choppy, no minimap to be seen.
- (2017-05-20) Zach Greco: Perfect application of an existing idea. I don't use this in my editor (to avoid distraction), but on the web it is invaluable.
- (2016-07-08) furrah: I tried but it didn't work ;n;
- (2016-06-23) Антон Савченко: Как это работает? И нажимал и наводил!!!
- (2016-02-13) Алишер Касымов: There is a bug with a Google. I can't see results page. There is only blank page with scroll bar. Fix it, please!
- (2016-02-06) Adel Khakimullin: Вешает проц на 100%.
- (2016-01-12) Алексей Пряхин: я тоже сначала не понял, потом случайно на полосу прокрутки навел, там уменьшенная лента высвечивается...
- (2015-12-25) Dmitry Kovalov: Very useful, but after some time scrolls openned page to the top.
- (2015-12-25) Гор Мовсесян: Может я дебил, конечно, но я не понял как это вообще работает. Понял лишь что при нажатии на иконку меняется режим с "on" на "off"
- (2015-12-17) GD iIiP3ntaiii: cool
- (2015-11-25) Alex A: Unfortunately, the google search webpage does not load correctly :(
- (2015-11-15) VIctorPlayer21: muito ruim nao aparesse mapa nenhum
- (2015-11-05) Nicolas Desprès: Does not work at all.
- (2015-07-31) Ty Cahill: Did what I wanted, but performance and usability was a little off. I'm always hesitant to have plugins that read everything I do and can alter page content, so I'd rather see this feature built into Chrome--it's extremely useful for wayfinding, especially on long, single-page website designs.But this plugin will have to do for now.
- (2014-08-03) Eugene Raether: Cool! The fade out effect was a bit too long for my taste, and it breaks on google search, but it's nothing a little js hacking didn't solve. I'll report back whether or not I end up incorporating the minimap into my browsing habits.
- (2014-06-04) Marcos Herrera: Ni siquiera arranca,sospecho de fraude / not even run, scam maybe?
- (2013-09-24) Jiachen Yang: Great extension, except for that to enable it, you must turn on "Allow access to file URLs" option on Extensions page. There must be some bug in extension manifest. It performs faster than the one of Firefox, but may not reflect to some kind of page changes.
- (2013-09-09) Sean Jones: This accomplishes exactly what I needed. It adds the view on the right and accurately navigates to the spot on the page that's clicked. Great extension!
- (2013-06-18) Matt Ots: Would love it if it actually worked. Unfortunately it does absolutely nothing at all :(
Extpose is a service for Chrome extension publishers.
It helps tracking and optimizing browser extension performance in Chrome Web Store.
The most valuable features are available after creating an account.Learn more
If you are not an extension developer and want to install this extension please proceed to Chrome Web StoreGo to Chrome Web Store