This extension will add an context option 'Add to Google Calender' on right click context of every item.
This extension will give you the ability to right click on a TODO item in the webapp Nirvana HQ and add that item to your google calendar. You must be logged into google calendar for this to work.
- (2019-10-30) John Pulley: Matt - this is amazing. I love being able to add to the Google Calendar. An even better addition is to add things to Google Tasks. Syncing would be amazing, but being able to create a task for a date without taking up calendar real estate would be great. Thank you for this extension!!!!
- (2019-02-01) Karen Williams: Didn't work.
- (2019-01-31) Yoni Balkind: Doesn't seem to work at all :(
- (2018-12-06) Diana te Braake: I cannot seem to get the extension to work. I have made sure that I am logged into the right gmail account (same as that of Nirvana HQ as well as Chrome). Could you help me with this please?
- (2018-04-03) Derek Holmes: It performs the exact action defined, but is limited to only gmail. I would prefer the ability to create the calendar invite within Outlook, since that is what I use for work.
- (2017-12-21) Riki Sjachrani: This is great and fills in a gap since I try and schedule everything using the GTD method. One thing that would be awesome would be if the text area of the task would carry over into the calendar appointment. That would save me time from copying and pasting but otherwise this is a great tool that any GTD user should use
- (2017-02-23) Steve Hoffman: Really great extension! It's been very useful putting my priorities on the calendar. Matt, do you think you could create an extension to create a task from an email in gmail, similar to the one Todoist has? Perhaps even an extension where we use our personalized nirvanahq.in email and the extension then adds it to NirvanaHQ via email with one quick click. Thanks!
- (2016-12-22) Jeff Moore: I don't generally write any sort of reviews, especially for extensions, but this one is really helpful! It's a very simple extension that works as advertised and essentially adds a major missing feature to the excellent Nirvana web app: Reminders!!! Pressing on the menu item in the context menu takes you straight to the event creation page in your Google Calendar. From there you can create a reminder event for the task with notifications! I created a second "Nirvana Calendar" in Google Calendar for this purpose. That way, I can keep it hidden if I want to in my primary calendar app on my desktop and mobile devices and still get the reminders from a secondary calendar app. Fantastic! I really hope the developer keeps this extension going and updated (like he has apparently been doing). It's just incredibly useful! Thank you!