Counts characters and words on web pages with a simplicity of a MS Word count. English language only.
Ultra accurate word counter is a simple character and word count tool. It features an unobtrusive design and is very easy to use. This tool is great for getting the idea of the number of words and characters on the web page. This word and character counter works both online and offline. How do you use it? activate the extension by clicking on its icon on the browser toolbar highlight the text fragment click the extension button and Ultra accurate word counter will count how many words and characters the fragment contains and show the results in the minimalistic context menu with three rows: “Words” will count number of words “Characters” will count characters “With spaces” - will count chars including spaces and punctuation marks Download Ultra accurate word counter and enjoy the most intuitive and accurate word and character count tool on the store.
- (2020-03-28) Patrycja Glynn: i hated it, not accurate and hard to use
- (2020-03-03) Andoni Henderer: Took forever to count the words, and it was very buggy. Difficult to use, but was accurate when it finally did load.
- (2019-09-29) Aariz Yar: Not accurate
- (2019-07-09) Maya Engel: it doesnt work and even when i deleted it i still had that stupid box around my cursor???
- (2019-05-02) Lee Nacrome: How the hell do you use this?
- (2018-12-03) Jessica Knight: Didn't count correctly at all. Ended up saying 452 words on something that was exactly 400 words! Don't bother with it.
- (2017-09-15) Ben Bennemans: Works in a lot of places, but not in the one place I need it to work: Trello. The box that displays the counted words will not let itself close, but moves with the mouse pointer all the time.
- (2017-08-22) Emmy Highsmith: difficult to use.
- (2017-07-17) Andi Taufiq: Not accurate. When you select words contained in table format where it contains mostly single words, the counter would not count all words. It would only count the 1st word.
- (2017-02-18) Aiham Al-youzbashi: I couldn't make it work.
- (2017-01-29) I love that it works offline and I can see the results right where I'm working.
- (2016-10-25) Ashraf Asru: good
- (2016-09-16) Peter V: buggy
- (2016-03-15) Anton Dubrau: Buggy, leaves some dotted square following the curser that you can't get rid of.
- (2015-11-06) Mykayla Fernandes: It's so simple. It's perfect. I never have to leave what I'm working on.
- (2015-10-27) Easy to count words. No need to open a pop up or press any hotkey. Great extension!
- (2016-03-15, v:1.0) Megan Ray Nichols: Missing Word Counter
Can't find the word counter when I right click. Very confused.