Five9 Agent Desktop Toolkit.
Five9, a provider of cloud contact center software, brings the power of the cloud to thousands of customers worldwide and facilitates more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has helped organizations of every size transition from premise-based software to the cloud. The purpose-built, highly scalable and secure Five9 Virtual Contact Center cloud platform delivers a comprehensive suite of easy-to-use applications that enable the breadth of contact center-related customer service, sales and marketing functions. The Five9 Agent Desktop Toolkit includes CTI Web Services and the Web Toolbar, a softphone integrated in your browser. The softphone enables you to perform all types of call functions, add comments to records, and use scripts, connectors, and worksheets associated with a campaign. For more information, visit www.five9.com.
- (2020-02-17) Tetchie Orcena: Unnecessary
- (2019-12-19) David Holland: The URL link needs to be in the following format: http://localhost:9998/makeCall?number=##########&campaignId=#######&checkDnc=true number= the phone number to dial campaignId= the campaign ID to dial out on. You have to call Five9 to get these IDs. It does not work with generic tel:########## urls like what Skype uses.
- (2019-04-22) Brandon Miller: Unfortunately, not supported on Chromebooks. That's a shame. Windows or Apple only.
- (2019-02-15) Michael Perez: This extension does work. "Five9 CTI Web Services is not running!" means you have not changed the extension url in the tool. Fix: Right click the five9 extension on the toolbar. Click options. Update the extension url to https://app-scl.five9.com/. Save and Done.
- (2017-10-03) Michael Flowers: Terrible it never works
- (2017-08-21) The Man: does not lauch the extension. instead,a screen opens that says "Five9 CTI Web Services is not running!" can someone help?
- (2016-08-11) wanderrina: Being auto-detached.
- (2016-04-08) Joshua Resneck: 04.08.16 - DOES. NOT. WORK. Please fix!