Short, simple exercises to improve your mobility and fitness while at your desk.
Short, simple exercises to improve your mobility and fitness while at your desk. Install the extension and watch a 30 second instructional video to help you help yourself. 40+ exercises (and you can add custom exercises) to improve your mobility - all that you can do at your desk! Feedback welcome - please comment with any feedback and / or suggestions! ----- Disclaimer ----- The exercises and movements provided in this app are for informational and educational purposes only, and are not intended for use as a substitute for professional programming. Always consult a physician or qualified healthcare provider before beginning any exercise or mobility program.
- (2019-08-27) Caitlin O'Brien: Liking it so far, but no matter what interval I put in the settings (60 minutes, 30 minutes, etc.) I get reminders super frequently, like every couple of minutes. Of course, I'm free to ignore them, but then I don't have a good sense of which reminders to actually pay attention to unless I set a separate timer. It would be great if it worked the way it should!
- (2014-08-16) Rafael Llavaneras: Very good, specially for most of us who spend a lot of time in front of a PC. Please, improve the sound on the videos. I have to raise the volume to the top and still, the sound was very poor.
- (2014-07-24) Kevin Brady: this app is super handy to remind you through the day to take 30 second breaks to do a little exercise..
- (2014-07-23) CrossFit 353: A great bunch of lads! Well done :)
- (2019-10-09, v:1.2.0) Garret M. Fisher: Buying of DeskAthlete
Hi there, are you interested in possibly selling DeskAthlete?
- (2019-04-08, v:1.2.0) Rakesh Roshan: No video
I am not getting video when I click on the extension.
- (2019-01-10, v:1.2.0) Fathima K: Not getting notifications
Sounds like a great app, but I haven't received a notification once since I installed it :/