Professional break reminder for desk warriors. Take a break and follow the simple no-sweat exercises to avoid pain and stay fit.
Feel Better. Be More Productive. StretchClock reminds you to stretch. The timer runs in your browser and is configurable. When the countdown timer reaches zero, StretchClock shows easy no-sweat exercises that you can do at your desk in business attire. You can change the settings to match your work style. Easy to pause when you don't need it and easy to unpause so that the hurt doesn't come back. Have you ever felt sore or stiff after sitting at the computer? Try this simple break reminder to help avoid painful problems like carpel tunnel and repetitive stress injury.
- (2022-04-21) Kayla Schilthuis-Ihrig: I really enjoy this! The stretches are simple and I actually look forward to them.
- (2021-03-18) Neoconsiliario Consultancy: Wonderful ....!!!
- (2020-12-08) Amanda Lazar: Seemed like this would be awesome, nice onboarding and UI and everything, but all I did was simply create a timer for 60 minutes... I've been studying for a few hours and realized no reminder has gone off. I'm uninstalling and trying one of the many other break reminder extensions.
- (2023-02-16, v:1.0.0) Kamla L: Approved use cases
- (2022-02-12, v:1.0.0) Susan Dennis: Your email is broken on the website
I used this for a few weeks last year and had no idea I was being charged automatically. Today I received a bill for another year I will not use and there is no way, on your website, to turn this off. Please refund the money and cancel my account. [email protected]